Features like the requirement of fewer logistics, lesser manufacturing time, ease of launch, lesser orbital space requirement, etc., are major drivers of this market. Small satellites are in huge demand in various industries (like defense sector, commercial organizations, educational organizations, healthcare, transportation and logistics, BFSI sector, chemical and metrological, GIS sector and others). The market is also segmented by type (mini-satellite, micro-satellite, nano-satellite, pico-satellite, Femto-satellites) and geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa). This market is still untapped in the regions of APAC and the Middle East and Africa.
The report includes a competitive assessment regarding an overview of the market players, profiles, products and services, business strategies, recent developments and innovation, market landscape, future trends and forecasts, and mergers & acquisitions.
The major companies dominating this market for its products, services, and continuous product developments are â€“
- Airbus Defense and Space
- ST Engineering Limited
- Surrey Satellite Technology
- Space Exploration Technologies
- Sierra Nevada Corporation
- Thales Alenia Space
- Planet Labs
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Aerospace Corporation
- Millennium Space Systems
- Harris Corporation
- Spire Global
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the global small satellite market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global small satellite market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions where this industry is growing and identify the regions that are still untapped.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Findings of The Study
1.3 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Porters Five Force Analysis
3.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
3.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4. Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increased Debris in Space
4.1.2 Rise in Demand for Small-Scale Satellites
4.1.3 Less Development Time
4.2.1 High-Cost Satellite Launch Vehicles
4.2.2 Lack of Awareness of Small Satellite Internatinal Regulations
5. Global Small Satellite Market Segmentation
5.1 By Type
5.2 By End-User Industry
5.2.1 Defense Sector
5.2.2 Commercial Organisations
5.2.3 Educational Organisations
5.2.5 Transportation and Logistics
5.2.6 BFSI Sector
5.2.7 Chemical and Metrological
5.2.8 GIS Sector
5.3 By Region
5.3.1 North America
22.214.171.124 Rest Of North America
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Latin America
184.108.40.206 Rest of Latin America
5.3.5 The Middle East and Africa
220.127.116.11 Saudi Arabia
18.104.22.168 South Africa
22.214.171.124 Rest of the Middle East and Africa
6. Vendor Market Share Analysis
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.1 Airbus Defense and Space
7.2 Thales Group
7.3 ST Engineering Limited
7.4 Surrey Satellite Technology
7.5 Space Exploration Technologies
7.6 Sierra Nevada Corporation
7.7 Thales Alenia Space
7.8 Planet Labs
7.9 Millennium Space Systems
7.11 Harris Corporation
7.12 Spire Global
7.13 Northrop Grumman Corporation
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Scenario & Opportunities
9. Future of the Global Small Satellite Market