The Middle East and Africa cyber security market was estimated at USD 15.51 billion in 2015 and is projected to reach USD 31.17 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 14.99% over the forecast period. Many of the critical infrastructure components are completely dependent on IT systems as it provides the foundation for information exchange for sectors like voice, data, video, and internet connectivity. As such, IT systems are a part of other key security and emergency preparedness resources and are an important component of the overall national critical infrastructure. Cyber-infrastructure protection and security are impending matters in the international security environment.
With technological advancements exponentially rising in the IT industry, new security challenges are required to be addressed. After Edward Snowden exposed the snooping activities of global communication channels, many nations were jolted over their security situation and raised concerns over the USA's act of massive surveillance. Information warfare, which is the competitive use of information in survival contests, has been a pervasive feature of conflict since the beginning of recorded history.
The advent of digital technologies for collection, storage, analysis, and distribution of information has created a world of insecurity, providing numerous new opportunities in the Middle East & Africa cyber security market. According to recent white paper reports, data breaches significantly impact consumer confidence. In the case of one major breach, for example, most of the cloud-based companies saw a 46% drop in profit in the quarter after the breach occurred. Cyber threat has become a major challenge for startups and e-commerce companies, which are completely based on cloud systems. Heavy reliance on IT infrastructure and lack of contingency and mitigation of cyber policies in place are the major drawbacks of this market.
The Middle East & Africa cyber security market is segmented by security type (network, cloud, end-point, application, wireless network, etc.); by industry (aerospace, defense, intelligence, banking, financial services and insurance sector, healthcare, retail, manufacturing, etc.); by solution (IAM, DLP, SVM, IPS, UTM, enterprise risk and compliance, managed security services, etc.) and regionally (Saudi Arabia, UAE, and others).
The report includes competitive assessment of market players, profiles, products and services, business strategies, recent developments and innovation, market landscape, future trends and forecasts, and mergers & acquisitions. The major companies dominating this market for their products, services, and continuous product developments are:
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Dell Root 9B
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
- Palo Alto Networks
- Symantec Corp
- Trend Micro Inc.
- Fortinet Inc.
- FireEye Inc.
- Imperva Inc.
- CyberArk Software Ltd.
- AVG Technologies
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the Middle East & Africa cyber security market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Middle East & Africa cyber security market on both global and regional scales.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insight into the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights into the major countries/regions in which this industry is growing and identifying the regions which are still untapped.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Findings of The Study
1.3 Research Methodology
1.4 Research Assumptions
1.5 Market Definition
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
3.2.1 Growing Advanced Digital Devices
3.2.2 Information Sharing and its Interdependency
3.2.3 Need for Secured Communications
3.3.1 Lack of Awareness on Cyber Security Market
3.3.2 Heavy Reliance on IT
3.4 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
3.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
3.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
3.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4. Middle East and Africa Cyber Security Market Segmentation
4.1 By Type of Security
4.1.1 Network Security
4.1.2 End-Point Security
4.1.3 Application Security
4.1.4 Cloud Security
4.1.5 Wireless Security
4.2 By Solution
4.2.6 Enterprise Risk and Compliance
4.2.7 Managed Security Services
4.3 By Services
4.3.1 Infrastructure Developments
4.3.2 Digitization of Administration Sections
4.3.3 Smart Grid Networks
4.3.4 Advanced Healthcare Systems
4.3.5 Securing the Internet of Things
4.3.6 Defense Security
4.4 By Industry
4.4.1 Aerospace, Defense and Intelligence
4.4.2 Banking, Financial and Insurance Services (BFSI)
5. Middle East and Africa Cyber Security Market
5.1 Saudi Arabia
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
6.1 IBM Corporation
6.2 Cisco Systems Inc
6.3 Dell Inc.
6.5 Herjavec Group
6.6 Check Point Software Technologies Ltd
6.7 Palo Alto Networks
6.8 Symantec Corp
6.9 Trend Micro Inc
6.10 Fortinet Inc
6.11 FireEye Inc
6.12 Proof Point
6.13 Imperva Inc
6.14 CyberArk Software Ltd.
6.15 AVG Technologies
7. Investment Analysis
7.1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
7.2 Investment Scenario & Opportunities
8. Future of Middle East and Africa Cyber Security Market