Rising power prices, growing environmental concerns on the waste produced by the power generation plants, the necessity to adopt a cleaner and greener fuel, government subsidies and promotions are all driving the market for smart solar solutions. Solar is by far the easily harvested energy sources among the renewable energy generation sources and the potential for it to be generated anywhere (rooftops, roads, solar farms) created a huge demand in the residential housings. While the cost of initial setup is high, the need for an alternate power source available, uncertainty on the amount of power generated daily is making people skeptical about having solar power as their primary power source are hindering the growth of the market.
The market for smart solar solutions can be segmented by products, application, by industry and by region. Some of the key players mentioned in the report are:
- ABB Solar solutions
- GE Renewable Energy
- Schneider Electric
- SMA Solar Technology AG
- Smart Garden Products
- Smart Solar Solutions
What the report offers
- Market definition for smart solar market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the global smart solar market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global smart solar market on the global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Review and Forecast Period Years
1.4 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.2.1 Increasing energy prices
4.2.2 Environmental concerns on pollution
4.2.3 Depleting power generation resources
4.2.4 Government subsidies
4.3.1 High setup costs
4.3.2 Need for secondary power source (for uninterrupted supply)
4.3.3 Geographical limitations
4.4 Industry Attractiveness - Porters' 5 forces analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat from new entrants
4.4.4 Threat from substitute products
4.4.5 Competitive rivalry within the industry
4.5 Industry Policies
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Global Smart Solar Solutions Market Products Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends
6.1 Global Market - Product
6.1.1 Photovoltaic (PV) cells
6.1.2 Photovoltaic (PV) panels
6.2 Global Market - Application
6.3 Global Market - Segmented by Industry
6.3.4 Power and Utilities
6.3.7 Global Market - Segmented by Region
6.4 North America
6.4.2 Asia Pacific
6.4.3 Middle-East & Africa
6.4.4 Rest of World
6.4.5 Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
6.4.6 Siemens AG
6.4.7 ABB Group
6.4.8 SMA Solar Technology AG
6.4.14 ABB Solar solutions
6.4.15 GE Renewable Energy
6.4.16 Schneider Electric
6.4.17 Itron Inc.
7. Investment Analysis
8. Investment Scenario and Opportunities
8.1 Future of Smart Solar Solutions Market