Shunt reactor is device used to absorb reactive power travelling in an electrical system. This is done to increase the efficiency of the system. They are used for reactive power compensation in long High Voltage Transmission lines and cable systems. The reactor is directly connected to the power line or to a tertiary winding of a transformer. Variable rating shunt reactors are used in power lines with variable loads. These device protect the system from sudden voltage spikes which can major damage.
The need increase the efficiency of the system and provide reliable power is increasing the global demand for shunt reactor. The need for protection solutions for sudden voltage spikes is also driving the demand for shunt reactors. However uncertain market scenarios in some countries is challenging the growth of this market.
Global Shunt Reactor market can be segmented based on type (Oil-Immersed Reactor and Air Core dry reactor),Type of Application(Electrical Utilities, and Industrial Utilities), and by geography (North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and Middle East).
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and key profiles of leading suppliers of Shunt Reactors, which include ABB Limited, Crompton Greaves Limited, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Hyundai Heavy Industries, Siemens AG, Tebian Electric Apparatus Stock Company Ltd, Alfa Tec Inc., Fuji Electric, Toshiba, Alstom, Elgin National Industries, Motech Industries and Kollmorgen Corp.
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of top players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
What the report offers
- Market Definition for Shunt Reactor along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Global Shunt Reactor Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Shunt Reactor market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Findings of The Study
1.3 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Porters Five Force Analysis
3.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
3.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Shunt Reactor Market Segmentation
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 Oil-Immersed Shunt Reactor
5.1.2 Air-core Dry Shunt Reactor
5.2 By Application
5.2.1 Electrical Utilities
5.2.2 Industrial Utilities
5.3 By Region
5.3.1 North America
5.3.3 Asia Pacific
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East and Africa
6. Vendor Market Share Analysis
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.1 ABB Limited
7.2 Crompton Greaves Limited
7.3 Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
7.4 Hyundai Heavy Industries
7.5 Siemens AG
7.6 Tebian Electric Apparatus Stock Company Ltd
7.7 Alfa Tec Inc
7.8 Fuji Electric
7.11 Elgin National Industries
7.12 Motech Industries
7.13 Kollmorgen Corp
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Scenario & Opportunities
9. Future of Global Shunt reactor Market