The demand for self-service machines and automated devices, wireless communications and other technological advancements have led to the widespread adoption of ATM services in both rural and urban Areas. Providing real-time notifications via cloud-based services has been driving the growth of self-service products market. Also, government regulations for health and safety and user tracking have been limiting the growth of this market in some regions. Regions like North America, Europe, Japan, and China have already reached saturation, hence limiting the growth of this market in these regions.
The global self-service market is segmented based on the type of machines (ATM, self-service KIOSK, vending machines) and by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East & Africa). ATMs are segmented into conventional ATMs, white label ATMs, brown label ATMs, smart ATMs, and cash dispensers. Self-service kiosks are segmented into photo kiosk, ticketing kiosk, DVD kiosk, HR and employment kiosk, patient self-service kiosk, an information providing kiosk and banking & financial kiosk. Vending machines are segmented into beverage vending machine, candy vending machine, snack vending machine, gumball vending machine, cigarette vending machine and specialized vending machines. Asia-Pacific stays the major revenue-generating region for the self-services technology market.
This report gives a detailed study of the Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of top players, which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis. The report also considers key trends that impact the industry and key profiles of leading companies in market, which include:
- Azkoyen Group
- Crane Co.
- HESS Cash Systems GmbH & Co.
- IBM Corporation
- Maas International Europe B.V.
- NCR Corporation
- Kiosk Information Systems Inc.
What the Report Offers
- Market definition for the global self-service market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the global self-service market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the self-service market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Key findings of the study
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.3 Market Restraints
4.4 Opportunities in the Self Service market
4.5 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces
4.6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.6.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute products or services
4.6.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing competitors
4.7 Industry Policies
5. Global Self Service market- Segmented by Type of machines
5.1 ATM (Automatic Teller Machine)
5.1.1 Conventional ATM
5.1.2 White Label ATM
5.1.3 Brown Label ATM
5.1.4 Smart ATM
5.1.5 Cash Dispenser
5.2 Self-Service Kiosk
5.2.1 Photo Kiosk
5.2.2 Ticketing kiosk
5.2.3 DVD Kiosk
5.2.4 HR and Employment Kiosk
5.2.5 Patient Self-Service Kiosk
5.2.6 Information Providing Kiosk
5.2.7 Banking and Financial Kiosk
5.3 Vending Machines
5.3.1 Beverage Vending Machine
5.3.2 Candy Vending Machine
5.3.3 Snack Vending Machine
5.3.4 Gumball Vending Machine
5.3.5 Cigarette Vending Machine
5.3.6 Specialized Vending Machine
6. Global Self Service market - Segmented by Region
6.1 North America
6.1.1 United States
6.3.4 South Korea
6.4 Latin America
6.5 Middle East and Africa
6.5.2 Saudi Arabia
7. Vendor Market Share Analysis
8. Competitive Landscape - Company Profiles
8.1 KIOSK Information Systems Inc.
8.2 NCR Corporation
8.3 HESS Cash systems GmbH & Co
8.4 Crane Co. (USA)
8.5 Glory Ltd.
8.6 Azkoyen Group
8.9 Maas International Europe B.V.
8.10 IBM Corporation
9. Investment Analysis - Mergers & Acquisitions, Alliances and others
10. Future Of Self Service Market