The global milk packaging market is anticipated to grow at a healthy CAGR of 3.26% over the forecast period 2015-2020. Milk is consumed by people of all ages alike and is a rich source of proteins, fats, and vitamins. Being a perishable commodity, appropriate packaging enhancing the shelf life of the product is essential and is becoming an ever growing market.
The market is driven by the development of new types of packaging material as increasing awareness about greenhouse emissions produced during manufacturing of traditional thick glass bottles is pushing customers to go for new types of packaging. These include environment-friendly tetra pack, PET bottles, pouches etc. The market is also driven by a growing need for brand differentiation via means of packaging due to heavy competition. Research indicates that people have been shifting to a healthier diet, which includes dairy products.
The industry is segmented on the basis of product with subcategories, by packing material (aluminum cans, glass bottles, paperboard laminate cartons, plastics etc.) and geography. The US, India, and China are the biggest producers of milk in the world.
Key Industry Players
Few notable companies in the industries mentioned in the report include:
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the global milk packaging market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global milk packaging market on both global and regional scales.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights into the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights into the major countries/regions in which this industry is growing and identifying the regions which are still untapped.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Key Deliverables of The Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET OVERVIEW
4.2 Market Size and Forecast
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Model
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat from New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat from Substitute Product Types
4.4.5 Competition Rivalary within the Industry
5. Market Dynamics
5.1.1 Development of New Packaging Material
5.1.2 Requirement for Brand Differentiation among Competitors
5.1.3 Adoption of Healthier Drinks
5.2.1 Large Amount of Greenhouse Gases Produced
6. Market Segmentation
6.1 By Product
6.1.1 Pasteurized Milk
6.1.2 Ultrapasteurized Milk
6.1.3 Ultra High-Tempreture Milk
6.1.4 In-bottle Sterilized Milk
6.2 By Packing Material
6.2.1 Aluminium Cans
6.2.2 Glass Bottles
6.2.3 Paperboard Laminate Cartons
188.8.131.52 Gabletop Cartons
184.108.40.206 Aseptic Cartons
220.127.116.11 Folding Cartons & Other Boxes
18.104.22.168 High Density Polyethylene Bottles
22.214.171.124 Poly (Ethylene Tetrathalate Bottles)
126.96.36.199 Polycarbonate Bottles
188.8.131.52 Coextruted High Density Polyethylene Bottles
184.108.40.206 Low Density Polyethylene Bottles
220.127.116.11 Other Plastics
6.3 By Geography
6.3.1 North America
18.104.22.168 New Zealand
6.3.4 Latin America
6.3.5 Africa and Middle East
7. Vendor Market Share
8. Competitive analysis - Company Profiles
9. Future of Global Milk Packaging Market