Middleware is a software layer that is used to communicate and manage data between software applications and operating system in a distributed computer network. It is used to Web services with enterprise applications. IBM currently dominates the middleware market by occupying a major market share. Middleware offers solutions in multiple domains and make it easy for developers to develop and deliver content without worrying about system specifics. Middleware enables smooth and efficient operation, by acting as bridge between software applications and servers managing the network. Web servers and application servers are known examples of middleware.
The need to reduce the complexity and ensure easy operation of the systems is driving enterprises to heavily invest and middleware solutions. The ability to simplify and manage distributed applications cost effectively is increasing the demand for middleware solutions. However the requirement to constantly monitoring and manage the system at both ends stands as a restraint for the application of this technology.
Global Middleware market can be segmented by Type of Solution(Software and Service), by Type (Message Oriented Middleware, Content Centric Middleware, Intelligent Middleware and Others), based on verticals (Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Healthcare, BFSI, Retail, Telecommunications, Energy & Power, Commercial Utilities, and Others) and by Geography (North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and Middle East and Africa).
This report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and key profiles of leading companies which include IBM Corp., Red Hat Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP, Tibco Inc., Salesforce, Unisys Corporation, Informatica, Software AG, and Axway.
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of top players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
What the report offers
- Market Definition for Middleware along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Global Middleware Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Middleware market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Findings of The Study
1.3 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Porters Five Force Analysis
3.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
3.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Middleware Segmentation
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 Message Oriented Middleware
5.1.2 Content Centric Middleware
5.1.3 Intelligent Middleware
5.2 By Solutions
5.3 By Verticals
5.3.2 Aerospace and Defense
5.3.7 Energy and Power
5.3.8 Commercial Utilities
5.4 By Region
5.4.1 North America
5.4.3 Asia Pacific
5.4.4 Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East and Africa
6. Vendor Market Share Analysis
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.1 IBM Corp
7.2 Red Hat Inc
7.3 Microsoft Corporation
7.4 Oracle Corporation
7.6 Tibco Inc
7.8 Unisys Corporation
7.10 Software AG
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Scenario & Opportunities
9. Future of Global Middleware Market