Global Metal Packaging Market Dynamics
Metal packaging is the key to sustainable development of human civilization. Metal, being a permanent material, retains 100% of its properties even after infinite recycling thereby reducing resource wastage significantly. Metals like aluminum are very easy to sterilize for packaging purposes and its durability and high barrier protection makes it a very good choice for packaging material. These days, most of the can packaging encompasses a traceability technique, making the origin of any product known thereby making it easier to respond to queries and safety concerns promptly. Plastic packaging market is providing stiff competition to the global metal packaging market. The technological advancements in the packaging industry, like micro packaging, which provides a lighter, more efficient packaging material, and their continuous decrease in cost, is a major constraint for the growth of the market.
Global Metal Packaging Market Segmentation
The global metal packaging market is segmented on the basis of type (cans, boxes and tins, foils, barrels and drums, and others), material used (steel, aluminum, and others), industry verticals (food, beverages, healthcare and medical, consumer goods, and others), and geography. Our researchers have observed that in Europe, there is an increase in the rate of metal recycling in recent years. This, along with the annual sale of over 70 billion units in Europe alone points to the potential of European markets in metal packaging.
Key Players in the Global Metal Packaging Market
Some of the major players discussed in this report are â€“
- Ardagh Group
- Crown Holdings
- Ball Corporation
- Rexam plc
- Tata Steel Packaging
- Sligan Holdings
- CCL Industries
- Bway Corporation
- Toyo Seikan Group
- Reynolds Group Holdings
What the report offers
- Market definition for global metal packaging market along with identification of key drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the market.
- Market analysis for the global metal packaging market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global metal packaging market on the global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Key Findings of the Study
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.3 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Industry Competition
4.3.2 Potential of New Entrants
4.3.3 Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Power of Customers
4.3.5 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4 Opportunistic and Attractive Investment Segment
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1 Very High Growth Rate of Food & Beverages, Healthcare and Consumer Goods Industry
5.2.2 Consumer Perception of Improved Safety
5.2.3 Permanent Material, Easy to Sterilise, Good Barrier Protection
5.3.1 Rising Competition from Plastic and Paper Packaging Industries
5.3.2 Arrival of New Cheaper Packaging Materials
5.4.1 Rise of Delivery Start-Ups
5.5 Market Trends and Projections
6. Technology Snapshot
7. Market Segmentation
7.1 By Type
7.1.2 Tins and Boxes
7.1.3 Caps and Closures
7.1.5 Barrels and Drums
7.2 By Material
7.3 By Industry Verticals
7.3.3 Healthcare and Medical
7.3.4 Consumer goods
7.4 By Geography
7.4.1 North America
7.4.4 Rest of the World
8. Vendor Market Share Analysis
9. Competitive Intelligence- Company Profiles
9.1 Alcoa Inc.
9.2 Ardagh Group
9.3 Ball Corporation
9.4 Crown Holdings
9.5 Rexam PLC
9.8 Toyo Seikan Group
9.9 CCL industries
9.10 Bway Corporation
9.11 Sligan Holdings
9.12 CPMC Holdings
9.13 Tin YI Industrial Corporation
9.14 Sonoco Products
9.15 Tata steel packaging
9.16 Reynolds Group Holdings
10. Investment Analysis
10.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
10.2 Investment Scenario and Opportunities
11. Future of Metal Packaging