Memristor is a Non-volatile component which can regulate the flow of electrical current in a circuit, and remember the amount of charge that has flown through it. Memristor was conceptualized in 1971,and first Memristor was developed in 2008. Memristors are seeing increased demand as they are non-volatile, meaning they can retain the memory even without power. Memristors find applications in Non-Volatile memory solutions, Low power and remote sensing applications. They are expected to replace current transistors with much smaller solid state Memristors. They are also used in super-fast computer chips that contain more data and consume less energy.
The technology is seeing great advancements due its Low power requirements, Stability and reliability. The increase of IoT, Cloud computing and big data trends have created a demand for fast and efficient hardware components, this is driving the increased demand for Memristor market. On the flip side the Complexity of this technology is making it hard for current systems to adapt and implement. There is need for more advancements in Memristor technology.
Global Memristor Market can be segmented by the type of application (Nonvolatile memory applications, Low power remote sensing, Crossbar latches, Nueromorphic and biological engineering, programmable logic and signal processing, and others), by type of Memristor (Molecular and iconic thin film Memristor, Spin based and magnetic Memristor, and Others), and by geography (North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and Middle East).
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and key profiles of leading suppliers of Global Memristor Market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Hewlett-Packard, IBM Corporation, AMD Inc., Samsung electronics, Rambus Inc., SanDisk, Intel Corporation, and Micron technology Inc.
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of top players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
What the report offers
- Market Definition for Memristor along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Global Memristor Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global Memristor market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Findings of The Study
1.3 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Porters Five Force Analysis
3.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
3.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Memristor Market Segmentation
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 Molecular and ionic thin film
5.1.2 Spin based and magnetic memristor
5.2 By Application
5.2.1 Nonvolatile memory applications
5.2.2 Low power remote sensing
5.2.3 Crossbar latches
5.2.4 Nueromorphic and biological engineering
5.2.5 Programmable logic and signal processing
5.3 By Region
5.3.1 North America
5.3.3 Asia Pacific
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East and Africa
6. Vendor Market Share Analysis
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.2 IBM corporation
7.3 AMD Inc.
7.4 Samsung electronics
7.5 Rambus Inc.
7.7 Intel Corporation
7.8 Micron technology Inc
7.10 HRL Laboratories
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Scenario & Opportunities
9. Future of Global Memristor Market