Some of the major drivers for the growth of the global facility management market include a change in the work culture of organizations and the emergence of cloud-based services. There have been a lot of economic and regulatory developments, which are further driving the growth of this market. Increase in adoption of Internet of things (IoT) is expected to open growth opportunities during and after the forecast period. Conversely, lack of managerial awareness in the present day generation is expected to hamper market growth during the forecast period.
The global facility management market is segmented by solution (strategic planning and project management, asset and inventory management, maintenance management, workplace and relocation management, sustainability management and others), service (consulting, managed services, integration and deployment), deployment type (on-premise and cloud), end-user (IT and telecom, healthcare, education, retail, manufacturing, real estate, banking, financial services and insurance, government and public administration, and others) and by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East & Africa and Latin America)
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of top players, which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that impact the industry and key profiles of leading companies in the market, which include â€“
- IBM Corp
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- CA Technologies
- Trimble Navigation Ltd.
- FM system, Inc.
- iOffice Corporation
- Satnav Technologies
Key Deliverables of the Study:
- Market Definition of facility management, along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis of the global facility management market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the facility management market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players, along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Key FIndings of the Study
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Factors Driving the Market
4.2.1 Emergence of Cloud-Based Services
4.2.2 Change in Work Culture in Organizations
4.2.3 Economic and Regulatory Developments
4.3 Factors Restraining the Market
4.3.1 Lack of Managerial Awareness
4.4.1 Adopting to IoT(Internet of things)
4.5 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces
4.6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.6.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.6.5 Competitive Rivalry Among Existing Competitors
4.7 Industry Policies
5. Global Facility Management Market - Segmented by Solution
5.1 Strategic Planning and Project Management
5.2 Asset and Inventory Management
5.3 Maintenance Management
5.4 Work Place and Relocation Management
5.5 Sustainability Management
6. Global Facility Management Market - Segmented by Service
6.2 Managed Services
6.3 Integration and Deployment
7. Global Facility Management Market - Segmented by Deployment Type
8. Global Facility Management Market - Segmented by End-User
8.1 IT and Telecom
8.6 Real Estate
8.7 Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
8.8 Government and Public Administration
9. Global Facility Management Market - Segmented by Region
9.1 North America
9.1.1 United States
9.3.4 South Korea
9.4 Latin America
9.5 The Middle East and Africa
9.5.2 Saudi Arabia
10. Vendor Market Share Analysis
11. Competitive Landscape - Company Profiles
11.1 IBM Corp.
11.2 Oracle Corporation
11.3 SAP SE
11.4 CA technologies
11.5 Trimble Navigation Ltd.
11.6 Archibus Inc.
11.7 Accruent, LLC
11.8 Planon Corporation
11.9 FM System, Inc.
11.10 iOffice Corporation
11.12 Satnav Technologies
12. Investment Analysis - Mergers & Acquisitions, Alliances and Others
13. Future of the Facility Management Market