This market is driven by a number of factors such as availability of customized products, lifestyle changes, ease of use, and an increasing number of beauty retailers. However, the market faces certain drawbacks such as health issues. Advanced beauty treatments are attracting a large number of people, affecting the face mask market.
The face mask market is segmented based on type of packaging (tubes, sachets, jars containers, and others), type (clay mask, natural ingredient mask, peel-off mask, thermal or self-heating mask, cream mask, warm oil mask, and others), and distribution channel (pharmacy & drug stores, speciality stores, retail & hypermarkets, direct selling, beauty salons, internet retailing, and others). The global face mask market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East & Africa, with Asia-Pacific occupying the largest market share, especially for skin brightening products.
This report gives a detailed Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players, which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis. The report also analyzes the key trends that influence the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of face masks.
Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are:
- Estee Lauder
- Soap & Glory
- The Body Shop
- 7th Heaven (Montagne Jeunesse)
What the Report Offers
- Market definition for face masks along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the face mask market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the face mask market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Review and Forecast Period Years
2. Research Methodology
3. Key Findings
4. Executive Summary
5. Market Dynamics
5.1 Market Overview and Technology Trends
5.2 Current Market Scenario
5.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Framework
5.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
5.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
5.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
5.3.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
5.4.1 Availability of customized products
5.4.2 Increasing number of beauty retailers
5.4.3 Ongoing lifestyle changes
5.4.4 Ease of use
5.5.1 Health issues
5.5.2 Emerging technologies of beauty treatment
6. Face Mask Market Segmentation - By Type of Packaging
6.3 Jars & Containers
7. Face Mask Market Segmentation - By Type
7.1 Clay Mask
7.2 Natural ingredient Mask
7.3 Peel-off Mask
7.4 Thermal or Self-Heating Mask
7.5 Cream Mask
7.6 Warm-Oil Mask
8. Face Mask Market Segmentation - By Distribution Channel
8.1 Pharmacy & Drug Stores
8.2 Speciality Stores
8.3 Retail & Hypermarkets
8.4 Direct Selling
8.5 Beauty Salons
8.6 Internet Retailing
9. Face Mask Market Segmentation - By Region
9.1 North America
9.2 Asia Pacific
9.4 Latin America
9.5 Middle East and Africa
10. Competitive Landscape - Key Company Profiles
10.1 Estee Lauder
10.7 The Body Shop
10.8 7th Heaven (Montagne Jeunesse)
10.12 Soap & Glory
11. Investment Analysis
11.1 Investor Outlook
11.2 Recent Mergers & Acquistions
12. Future Outlook of Face Mask Market