Safe communications are one of the most critical areas for businesses operating in hazardous areas. Inherently, these companies need access to information to avoid explosions and catastrophes due to the complexity of operations.
Explosions can be devastating, causing loss of life, property, and capital as well as damage to the environment. Oil refineries, petrochemical plants, mining quarries, chemical factories, and corn mills are prone to high risk due to the flammable environment. They need constant monitoring to ensure safety and productivity. Explosion-proof communication devices may be used to transmit images, data, and voice to monitor and control such places. They allow a quick mechanism to resolve issues by providing an interface between the onsite technician/ equipment and remote expert. The system helps in saving cost as issues are immediately resolved and helps in increasing productivity by facilitating frequent monitoring of equipment and processes. Explosion-proof mobile communication devices allow for unrestricted communication, which helps to improve safety, increase productivity, and reduce the number of engineers, equipment operators, and maintenance personnel needed. Hazardous industries comply with stringent government regulations across the globe and adopt safe communication devices and equipment.
On the basis of products, the explosion-proof mobile communication market is segmented into mobiles & tablets, personal digital assistants, cell phones, two-way radios, cameras, and headsets & microphones. These devices are majorly is used in the mining, oil & gas, manufacturing & processing, chemical & pharmaceutical and defense sectors.
On the basis of geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World. Technological advances in the field have enabled fast decision-making through data capture in real time and have sped up time-consuming activities such as rounds, inspections, and repairs. This reduces the process cycle time and ultimately results in lower labor costs and higher productivity.
Some of the major players in the market are:
- Bartech Group
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for explosion-proof mobile communications devices market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on the global and regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the explosion-proof mobile communications devices market on a global scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries in which this industry is growing and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Research Design
2.3 Study Timeline
2.4 Study Phases
2.4.1 Secondary Research
2.4.2 Discussion Guide
2.4.3 Market Engineering and Econometric Modelling
2.4.4 Expert Validation
3. Executive Summary
4. Key Inferences
5. Market Overview
5.2 Market Drivers
5.2.1 Need for fast and seamless voice, image and data transfer in industries
5.2.2 Governmrnt rules and regulations on use of safe equipment in hazardous places
5.2.3 Awareness on benefits of mobile communication is hazardous industries
5.3 Market Restraints
6. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
6.3 Degree of Competition
6.4 Threat of Substitution
6.5 Threat of New Entrants
7. Value Chain Analysis
8. Explosion-Proof Mobile Communication Devices Market Segmentation
8.1 By Products
8.1.1 Tablets and Smartphones
8.1.4 Two way Radios
8.1.6 Headset and Microphone
8.2 By Industry
8.2.1 Oil and Gas
8.2.3 Manufacturing and Processing
8.2.4 Chemical and Pharmaceutical
9. Segmentation - By Region - Market Size in USD
9.1 North America
9.4 Rest of the World
10. Company Profiles
10.1 BARTEC Group
10.2 Ecom instruments
10.4 Emerson Process Management
10.6 Sonim Technologies Inc
10.7 Panasonic Corp
10.8 JFE Engineering Corp
10.10 Kenwood Corp
11. Investment Analysis
11.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
11.2 Investment Opportunities
12. Future of Explosion Proof Mobile Communication Devices Market