Event management deals with all the activities from the inception to execution of an event such as conferences, sporting events, stage shows, meetings, etc. Event management software helps the organizers to analyze, plan, source, coordinate, budget, and market the event successfully. It provides a range of functionality that helps in automating and streamlining the entire event management process.
The growth of social media is driving the market. New software solutions have integrated features to encourage consumers to have meaningful and insightful conversations around the event, helping in event promotion and increasing event attendance. These solutions help attendees to collaborate and form associations and provide a rich experience to the consumers. Social media provides great opportunities for customer engagement, interaction and retention in today's competitive scenario. The growth of multimedia, handheld, and wearable devices is allowing users to have easy access to large amounts of information. These devices allow for quick access and enhanced event experience. The growing scale and technology employed in events are creating the need for better management practices, which will ease operations, vendor management, security and personnel management, etc. Software solutions come with tools that allow for a bird's eye as well as a magnified view to employ better management strategies.
Globally, USD 500 billion is spent annually on events, with 510 million people attending these events. The growing budgets and complexity of the events create the need for a streamlined efficient process that can take care of organizer and attendee needs. Based on the type of solution, the event management software market is segmented into intelligence and analysis software, organizer driven, and consumer driven. The corporate sector is one of the major users of event management software solutions with a growing number of conferences, meeting, and training. The education sector is expected to witness a high growth with increased alumni events, training, seminars, and job fairs across universities.
North America is at the forefront of the adoption of new technology and perhaps is the largest market for event management software solutions in 2015, followed by Europe. The major players in the event management software market are:
- Active Network
- Xing Event
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for event management software with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on the global and regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the event management software market on the global scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries in which this industry is growing and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Findings of The Study
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2 Porters Five Force Analysis
4.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5. Market Dynamics
5.1.1 Increase in Marketing and Planing Techniques
5.1.2 Rise in advanced data analytics
5.2.1 Increase in the cost of IT solutions
5.2.2 More compititive market
6. Global Event Management Software Market Segmentation
6.1 By applications
6.1.1 Event planning
6.1.2 Event Marketing
6.1.3 Venue and ticket management
6.1.4 Kiosk Management
6.2 By End User Industry
6.2.1 Research and Education
6.2.2 Legal companies
6.2.4 Energy and Utilities
6.2.5 IT sector
6.2.6 Media and Entertainment
6.2.7 and Others
6.3 By Region
6.3.1 North America
220.127.116.11 Rest Of North America
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
6.3.3 Asia Pacific
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia Pacific
6.3.4 Latin America
126.96.36.199 Rest of Latin America
6.3.5 Middle East and Africa
188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle East and Africa
6.3.6 Vendor Market Share Analysis
6.3.7 Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
6.3.10 IBM Corporation
7. Tibco Software
8. SAP ESP
9. Investment Analysis
9.1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
9.2 Investment Scenario & Opportunities
10. Future of Global Event Management Software Market