Evaporative cooling enables firms to gain cooling benefits without having an adverse effect on the environment. It has become imperative for firms to adopt sustainable practices for their production and HVAC operations, in order to mitigate the risks of global warming and environmental pollution. Although evaporative cooling is an age-old process, it has emerged as a viable alternative to conventional air conditioning systems in areas where extremely low temperatures are not needed. Initially, evaporative cooling was used in residential areas that required comfort cooling. However, they have expanded their reach to the industries and commercial entities, where the scale of operation is much larger compared to that of the residential areas.
Low maintenance and operational cost of these systems are resulting in the faster adoption of the technology. However, the dependency of the system on external climate is restraining the same, along with the lack of air purifying units. These systems emit high humidity and the need for large amounts of water act as major hindrances to this technology.
The global evaporative cooling market can be segmented by type, by delivery channel, by the delivery network and by geography. This report describes a detailed study of the Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of top players, which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
Some of the key players mentioned in the report:
- Celcius Design Ltd.
- Celtic Cooling, Munters
- Colt Group
- Condair Group
- Delta Cooling Towers Inc.,
- Eco Cooling, Baltimore Aircol Company
- Enexio Water Technologies GMBH
- SPX Cooling Technologies
What the report offers
- Market definition for evaporative cooling along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the global evaporative cooling market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the evaporative cooling market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Study Assumptions
1.4 Research Methodology
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
3.1 Current Market Scenario
3.2 Factors Driving The Market
3.2.1 Demand for cost effective cooling solution
3.2.2 Flexibility of evaporative cooling systems
3.2.3 Lower maintenance and operational costs
3.3 Factors restraining the market
3.3.1 Dependency on external climate
3.3.2 Lack of air filtering
3.3.3 High water usage
3.3.4 High humidity output
3.4 Current opportunities in the market
3.5 Technology Snapshot
3.6 Porter's Five Forces
3.6.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
3.6.2 Bargaining power of consumers
3.6.3 Threat of new entrants
3.6.4 Threat of substitute product or service
3.6.5 Competitive rivalry within the industry
4 Evaporative Cooling Market - Segmented by type of cooling
4.1 Direct Cooling
4.2 Indirect Cooling
4.3 Two Stage Cooling
5 Content Delivery Network -Segmented by distribution channel
5.1 Big Box retailers
5.2 HVAC Contractors & Distributors
6 Content Delivery Network -Segmented by application
6.4 Confinement Farming
7. Content Delivery Network -Segmented by geography
7.4Rest of the world
8 Company Profiles
8.1 Delta Cooling Towers Inc.
8.2 Condair Group
8.3 SPX Cooling Technologies
8.4 Enexio Water Technologies GMBH
8.5 Eco Cooling
8.6 Baltimore Aircol Company
8.7 Celtic Cooling
8.9 Colt Group
8.11 Celcius Design Ltd
9 Market Landscape
9.1 Competition Analysis
9.2 Strategy Development
10. Investment Analysis
10.1 Investor Outlook
11. Future insight into Content Delivery Network