The school ERP systems need to be compliant with certain federal laws like Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), which makes them secure but also expensive at the same time. These high costs of implementation and limited customization options hinder the growth of this market.
In this report, the school ERP market is broadly classified into deployment type, the size of business, by function and by region.
Some of the key players mentioned in the report are:
- Candour Systems
- e2b teknologies
What the report offers
- Market definition for enterprise resource planning in schools along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the global school ERP market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global school ERP market on the global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Review and Forecast Period Years
1.4 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview and Dynamics
4.2.1 Simplicity and consistency in maintaining student databases
4.2.2 Real time reporting of results and schedules
4.3.1 Stringent governing laws and regulations for data privacy
4.3.2 Higher implementation cost across the business
4.4 Industry Attractiveness - Porters' 5 forces analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat from new entrants
4.4.4 Threat from substitute products
4.4.5 Competitive rivalry within the industry
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Policies
5. Global School ERP Market Products Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends
5.1 Global Market - Segmented by deployment
5.2 Global Market - Segmented by function
5.2.5 Transportation and logistical operations
5.3 Global Market - Segmented by Region
5.3.1 North America
5.3.3 Asia Pacific
5.3.4 Middle-East & Africa
5.3.5 Latin America
5.3.6 Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
5.3.16 Candour systems
5.3.17 e2b Teknologies
6. Investment Analysis
6.1 Investment Scenario and Opportunities
7. Future of School ERP Market