In larger enterprises, it becomes increasingly difficult to maintain databases of all the departments and to consolidate them for report generation. The lead times get longer in the course of time because the data is most likely duplicated across the business or a potential inconsistency in the reported information. ERP tools help business overcome these hurdles by providing an integrated platform for all the processes, resulting in a quick access to the information within the departments along with maintaining the uniqueness. This advantage of ERP systems would drive the market upwards.
While the entire ERP segment is expected to grow, factors like the cost of customization according to the business, the cost of upgrading the ERP tools would hamper the growth. Though it is being employed by medium scale business and large enterprises, small business would not find much application as they may not have many clearly defined departments to be managed. Difficulties in integrating several existing ERP systems into one legacy system would also restrain the market growth.
The entire ERP market can be segmented by deployment, size of business, by type, by application and by region. Some of the key players in the industry that are mentioned in the report are:
What the report offers
- Market definition for enterprise resource planning along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the global ERP market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global ERP market on the global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Review and Forecast Period Years
1.4 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview and Dynamics
4.2.1 Increased adoption of ERP solutions for better management
4.2.2 Real time data analytics
4.2.3 Consistent data availability across the business for faster decision making
4.3.1 Difficulties in customization according to business needs
4.3.2 Integrating several existing systems into one legacy system
4.3.3 Cost of implementing across the business
4.4 Industry Attractiveness - Porters' 5 forces analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat from new entrants
4.4.4 Threat from substitute products
4.4.5 Competitive rivalry within the industry
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Policies
5. Global ERP Market Products Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends
5.1 Global Market - Segmented by deployment
5.2 Global Market - Segmented by type
5.3 Global Market - Segmented by Industry
5.3.6 Military & Defense
5.3.7 Transport & Logistics
5.3.9 Research and Education
5.4 Global Market - Segmented by Region
5.4.1 North America
5.4.3 Asia Pacific
5.4.4 Middle-East & Africa
5.4.5 Latin America
5.5 Global Market - Segmented by end user
5.5.1 Small Enterprises
5.5.2 Large Enterprises
5.5.3 Medium Enterprises
5.5.4 Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
5.5.13 Sage Group Plc.
5.5.14 NetSuite Inc.
7. Investment Analysis
7.1 Investment Scenario and Opportunities
8. Future of ERP Market