Clinical data analytics market is estimated to grow from USD 2.25 billion in 2016 to USD 16.98 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 41.50%. North America will be the biggest market for these solutions with a share of 55%, followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific and rest of the world.
Clinical data analytics help physicians to take decisions about the patient's care or aid in better understanding of the health of their covered populations. The technology can vary according to the data involved or the users of the information or the actions which are at the discretion of decision makers who can be anyone like nurses, doctors, public health officials and senior management, etc.
The report focuses on different industry policies and factors which are driving the market growth. The report also provides key insights into strategies, market shares and solutions of key vendors like IBM, Caradigm, CareEvolution, Cerner, Explorys, InterSystems, McKesson, Wellcentive, athenahealth and Truven Health Analytics.
Some of the major vendors who are providing stiff competition to existing players mentioned in the report are ActiveHealth Management, The Advisory Board Company, Humedica Inc., Comprehend Systems and Forte Research Systems.
- Increasing focus of the population towards health management
- Supportive government policies
- Cost benefits
- The opportunity to provide better quality services to the patients
- Fragmented end-user market
- Software related privacy
- Security issues are some of the challenges of the clinical data analytics market
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
- Market definition for the clinical data analytics market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the clinical data analytics market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors responsible for changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the clinical data analytics market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Key Findings
1.3 Executive Summary
2. Current Market Trends
3. Market Overview
3.1 Technology Snapshot
3.2 Industry Usage
3.3 Factors Driving the Market
3.3.1 Increasing Focus Towards Population Health Management
3.3.2 Government Policies
3.3.3 Cost Benefits and Improved Quality Services to Patients
3.4 Factors Restraining the Market
3.4.1 Privacy and Security Issues
3.4.2 Fragmented End-user Market
3.5 Growth Prospects
3.6 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
3.7 Industry Policies
3.7.2 The Privacy Act (Australia)
3.7.3 Privacy Legislation of the National Association of Pharmacy Regulatory Authorities (Canada)
3.7.4 EU Clinical Trials Directive
3.8 Porter's Five Forces
3.8.1 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.8.2 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.8.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.8.4 Threat of Substitutes
3.8.5 Competitive Rivalry Within the Industry
4. Market Insights - Shares, Forecasts and Trends (2014 - 2020)
4.2 Clinical Data Analytics Market by Deployment Model
4.3 Clinical Data Analytics Market by Services
4.4 Clinical Data Analytics Market Share by End-use Sector
4.4.2 Healthcare Providers
4.5 Clinical Data Analytics Market Share by Regions
4.6 North America
4.6.1 United States
4.6.3 Rest of North America
4.6.4 Analyst View
4.7.4 Rest of Asia-Pacific
4.7.5 Analyst View
4.8.1 United Kingdom
4.8.4 Rest of Europe
4.8.5 Analyst View
4.9 Rest of the World
4.9.1 Analyst View
5. Clinical Data Analytics Vendor Profiles
5.1.2 Products and Services
5.1.3 Analyst View
5.2.2 Products and Services
5.2.3 Analyst View
5.3.2 Products and Services
5.3.3 Analyst View
5.4.2 Products and Services
5.4.3 Analyst View
5.5.2 Products and Services
5.5.3 Analyst View
5.6.2 Products and Services
5.6.3 Analyst View
5.7.2 Products and Services
5.7.3 Analyst View
5.8.2 Products and Services
5.8.3 Analyst View
5.9.2 Products and Services
5.9.3 Analyst View
5.10 Truven Health Analytics
5.10.2 Products and Services
5.10.3 Analyst View
6. The Challengers
6.1 ActiveHealth Management
6.2 The Advisory Board Company
6.3 Humedica, Inc.
6.4 Comprehend Systems
6.5 Forte Research Systems
6.6 MaxisIT Inc.
6.8 Jubilant Clinsys
7. Competitive Landscape
7.1 Vendor Market Share Analysis
7.2 Buyer's Guide
7.4 Innovation and Patents
7.5 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
8. The Future of Clinical Data Analytics Market