Managed services model is one such way to achieve this. It is a practice of outsourcing daily management responsibilities and functions as a strategic method for improving business operations and cutting down unnecessary expenses. These services could include outsourcing HR activities, lifecycle build or maintenance activities, and production support activities.
The services which come under managed services model comprise of alerts, patch management, security, data backup, and recovery for different client devices such as desktops, servers, notebooks, servers, storage systems, applications and networks.
Small businesses require technology that can help them operate efficiently and complete the given tasks with no flaws. Hence, the need for managed services is a necessity to make sure that various business operations are carried out to make sure there are no issues in the end-results.
Some of the key vendors of managed services are Cisco, IBM, HP, Alcatel-Lucent, Microsoft and Fujitsu. Their current strategies and their position in this highly competitive market have been studied and accordingly, the required analysis have been derived.
There are various factors that are responsible for driving the managed data center services market that includes business process efficiency and focused core businesses, especially on enhancing customer satisfaction.
Managed data center services market is witnessing an accelerated growth due to penetration of technologies like mobility, cloud computing and big data across different industry verticals.
Heavy dependence on IT is also growing with time, as the resources to support an increasingly complex IT environment are limited. Many small businesses lack in IT resources and can quickly get into a vulnerable state with the day-to-day responsibilities or operations of keeping the IT infrastructure intact and keeping the business up and running.
Privacy and security remain the big concerns and these are being addressed by various managed services providers. Also, skilled and dedicated personnel are required to maintain the various processes associated with managed data center services.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
- Managed data center services market overview and in-depth market analysis with its applications in the industry and information on drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors responsible for changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Key Findings of the Study
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2 Factors Driving the Market
4.3 Factors Restraining the Market
4.4 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.5 Industry Attractiveness - Porter’s Five Forces
4.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.5.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
5. Global Managed Data Center Services Market - Segmented by Deployment Type
6. Global Managed Data Center Services Market - Segmented by Type
6.1 Managed Storage
6.2 Managed Hosting
6.3 Managed Collocation
7. Global Managed Data Center Services Market - Segmented by service Type
7.1 Managed Networking
7.2 Managed Mobility
7.3 Managed security
7.4 Managed Infrastructure
7.5 Managed Information
7.6 Managed Communication
8. Global Managed Data Center Services Market - Segmented by End User
8.1 Small Enterprises
8.2 Medium Enterprises
8.3 Large Enterprises
8. Global Managed Data Center Services Market - Segmented by Verticals
9. Global Managed Data Center Services Market - Segmented by Region
9.1 North America
9.1.1 United States
9.2.1 United Kingdom
9.3 Asia Pacific
9.4 Latin America
9.5 Middle East and Africa
9.5.1 United Arab Emirates
9.5.2 Saudi Arabia
9.5.3 South Africa
10. Vendor Market Share Analysis
11. Company Profiles of Key Vendors
11.1 Fujitsu Ltd
11.1.2 Major Products and Services
11.1.4 Recent Developments
11.2 Cisco Systems, Inc.
11.2.2 Major Products and Services
11.2.4 Recent Developments
11.3 Dell EMC (EMC Corporation)
11.3.2 Major Products and Services
11.3.4 Recent Developments
11.4 IBM Corporation
11.4.2 Major Products and Services
11.4.4 Recent Developments
11.5.2 Major Products and Services
11.5.4 Recent Developments
11.6 AT&T Inc.
11.6.2 Major Products and Services
11.6.4 Recent Developments
11.7 HP Development Company, LP
11.7.2 Major Products and Services
11.7.4 Recent Developments
11.8 Microsoft Corporation
11.8.2 Major Products and Services
11.8.4 Recent Developments
11.9 Verizon Communications Inc.
11.9.2 Major Products and Services
11.9.4 Recent Developments
11.10 Dell Inc.
11.10.2 Major Products and Services
11.10.4 Recent Developments
11.11 Rackspace Inc.
11.11.2 Major Products and Services
11.11.4 Recent Developments
11.12 TCS Limited
11.12.2 Major Products and Services
11.12.4 Recent Developments
11.13 Deutsche Telekom AG
11.13.2 Major Products and Services
11.13.4 Recent Developments
12. Investment Analysis
13. Future of Managed Data Center Services Market