Long Term Evolution is next generation communication standard to provide wireless communications, it provides high speed data and communication services for mobile devices, tablets and a range of other devices and networks. LTE is also marketed as 4G LTE, although it does not meet the specified standards for 4G set by 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP). LTE can be defined as the system that is upgrade path for current generation communication networks, by using the advanced technologies and available multiple frequency bands to gradually attain the 4G standards.
Increased Smart device usage and data demands are driving the LTE market. The need for faster and reliable networks are expected to accelerate the growth of LTE technology. With IoT and Cloud computing trends growing there is a need for faster connectivity, providing new opportunities for network companies in this market. However the lack of infrastructure in developing nations and the high cost the networks is hindering the growth of this technology.
Global LTE market can be segmented based on Verticals (Infrastructure, End User Devices and Services), Type of Technology (LTE-TDD, LTE Advanced, and FDD), Type of Application (Video on demand, VoLTE, High Speed data service, Defense and Security and Other Utilities), and by Geography (North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and Middle East).
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and key profiles of leading suppliers of LTE services are AT&T Inc., Verizon Communication Inc., Vodafone Inc., NTT DoCoMo Inc., Bharti Airtel, Qualcomm Inc., Apple Inc., Nokia Inc., Samsung Technologies., Ericson Inc., Broadcom Corporation, Microsoft and Others.
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of top players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
What the report offers
- Market Definition for LTE along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Global LTE Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the LTE market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Findings of The Study
1.3 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Porters Five Force Analysis
3.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
3.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global LTE Market Segmentation
5.1 By Type of Vertical
5.1.2 End User Devices
5.1.3 Communiaction Services
5.2 By Technology
5.2.2 LTE Advanced
5.3 By Application
5.3.1 Video on demand
5.3.2 VoLTE (Voice on LTE)
5.3.3 High Speed data Services
5.3.4 Defence and Security services
5.4 By Region
5.4.1 North America
5.4.3 Asia Pacific
5.4.4 Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East and Africa
6. Vendor Market Share Analysis
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.1 AT&T Inc.
7.2 Verizon Communication Inc
7.3 Vodafone Inc
7.4 NTT DoCoMo Inc.
7.5 Bharti Airtel
7.6 Qualcomm Inc
7.7 Apple Inc
7.8 Samsung Technologies
7.9 Ericson Inc.
7.10 Broadcom Corporation
7.12 Nokia Inc
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Scenario & Opportunities
9. Future of Global LTE Market