Due to the raising concerns of global warming and the need for more efficient systems, the demand for hybrid and electrically driven vehicles is increasing significantly. Since these electrically driven vehicles need batteries to power them, there is a very high demand for Li-ion batteries. Additionally, with the urban population growing globally, the demand for consumer electronics goods is also increasing at an exponential rate thus driving the market for Li-ion batteries. However, the lack of awareness of the benefits of the Li-ion batteries and their high price hamper the growth of the market to some extent. The stringent safety testing standards imposed on this type of batteries due to their flammable electrolyte which is kept under pressurized conditions also acts as a barrier to the market's growth. Various transport regulations imposed on the amount of lithium content to be transported and other supply chain issues also engulf the growth aspect for imports and exports in this market.
In order to overcome the electrical supply issues, Li-ion accumulators for energy storage are gaining importance providing an opportunity for growth. The growing demand for energy-efficient systems and penetration of market to produce various products such as electrical bicycles, renewable storage systems, and large grid storage batteries (especially to avoid the fluctuation of demand) also provide a great aspect for growth opportunities in the near future. Recent developments have also eliminated the risk aspect which was considered as a major challenge for the lithium ion accumulators thus supporting the growth of the market.
In this report, the global Li-Ion energy accumulators, the market is segmented on the basis of material used for production, application, shape and geography. Asia-Pacific is the largest revenue generator and also considered as the major area for growth followed by North America
Some of the key market players mentioned in this report are :
- A123 Systems LLC
- ATL (Amperex Technology Limited)
- Automotive Energy Supply Corporation (AESC)
- China BAK Battery, Inc.
- GA Yuasa Corporation
- Hitachi Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Johnson Controls, Inc.
- LG Chem
- Mitsubishi Chemical
- Samsung SDI
- Toshiba Corporation
Key Deliverables of the report
- Market definition for Li-ion energy accumulators market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the global Li-ion energy accumulators market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global Li-ion energy Accumulators market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Market Definiton
1.3 Market Scope
1.4 Key Market Highlights
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.3 Market Restraints
4.4 Porters Five Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Degree of Competition
4.4.4 Threat of Substitution
4.4.5 Threat of New Entrants
4.5 Value Chain Analysis
5. Lithium - ion Energy Accumulators Market : Market Segmentation - Trends, Analysis, Size and Growth
5.1 Global Market - Segmented By Material Used
5.1.4 Others (foils, binders, separators)
5.2 Global Market - Segmented By Application
5.2.1 Consumer Electronics
5.2.4 Others (Medical, Military, Grid and Renewable Energy and Textile)
5.3 Global Market - Segmented By Geography
18.104.22.168 Market Segmentation by Application
5.3.2 North America
22.214.171.124 Market Segmentation by Application
5.3.3 Middle East and Africa
126.96.36.199 Market Segmentation by Application
5.3.4 Rest of the World
188.8.131.52 Market Segmentation by Application
6. Lithium - Ion Energy Accumulators: Vendor Market Share Analysis
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.1 Asahi Kasei
7.1.2 Products and Services
7.1.4 Recent Developments
7.2.2 Products and Services
7.2.4 Recent Developments
7.3 Samsung SDI
7.3.2 Products and Services
7.3.4 Recent Developments
7.4.2 Products and Services
7.4.4 Recent Developments
7.5.2 Products and Services
7.5.4 Recent Developments
7.6 TDK Corporation
7.6.2 Products and Services
7.6.4 Recent Developments
7.7 LG Chem
7.7.2 Products and Services
7.7.4 Recent Developments
7.8.2 Products and Services
7.8.4 Recent Developments
7.9 China BAK
7.9.2 Products and Services
7.9.4 Recent Developments
7.10 Amperex Technology Limited
7.10.2 Products and Services
7.10.4 Recent Developments
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Investment Scenario and Oppurtunities
9. Future of Lithium - ion Energy Accumulators Market