Global Smart Mining Market is expected to reach $XX.XX billion by 2020 at a projected CAGR of XX.XX% over the period of 2015-2020.
The need for smart solutions to optimize the efficiency is driving the demand for this this market. North America is currently dominating the connected mining industry. Increased investments in smart technologies, and fast adoption is helping the industry to grow. However high complexity of the technology and need for skilled personnel to maintain the systems is hindering the growth of this technology.
Global Connected mining market can be segmented by Type ( Underground Mining and Surface Mining), Type of Service (System Integration, Consulting, Engineering & Maintenance and Others), by Solution (Equipment Automation, Analytics Solution, Data & Operation Management Software, Connectivity Platform, and Others ) and by Geography (North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and Middle East and Africa).
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and key profiles of leading suppliers of Smart Mining services which include Cisco Inc., Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd., SAP SE, Rockwell Automation, Joy Global Inc., Komatsu Ltd., Symboticware Inc., ABB Ltd., Trimble Navigation Limited, Caterpillar Inc., Atlas Copco, Outotec Oyj, Alcatel-Lucent, Thingworx, Hexagon AB, IntelliSense and Others.
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of top players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
- What the report offers
- Market Definition for Smart Mining along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Global Smart Mining Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Smart Mining market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Findings of The Study
1.3 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Porters Five Force Analysis
3.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
3.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Smart Mining Segmentation
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 Underground Mining
5.1.2 Surface Mining
5.2 By Service
5.2.1 System Integration
5.2.3 Engineering & Maintenance
5.3 By Solutions
5.3.1 Equipment automation
5.3.2 Analytics Solution
5.3.3 Data & Operation Management Software
5.3.4 Connectivity Platform
5.4 By Region
5.4.1 North America
5.4.3 Asia Pacific
5.4.4 Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East and Africa
6. Vendor Market Share Analysis
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.1 Cisco Inc
7.2 Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd
7.3 SAP SE
7.4 Rockwell Automation
7.5 Joy Global Inc
7.6 Komatsu Ltd
7.7 Symboticware Inc
7.8 ABB Ltd
7.9 Trimble Navigation Limited
7.10 Caterpillar Inc
7.11 Atlas Copco
7.12 Outotec Oyj
7.15 Hexagon AB
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Scenario & Opportunities
9. Future of Global Smart Mining Market