The growth in pork production and consumption has simultaneously helped the growth of the swine feed market, as feed cost is the major component, accounting for 70% to 80% of the total cost of pig meat production. Therefore, the price of feed ingredients has a substantial impact on the price of producing pork. The market is a very important part of the vast animal feed market. Modern feeds for swine consists largely of feed additives such as, protein supplements, mineral supplements, and vitamin supplements.
Different classes of swine have a particular nutrient requirements. In general, feed for young pigs require greater dietary levels of most nutrients such as protein than that for older pigs. As such, there are various diets on the market, or ones that can be mixed on farms, which are suitable to each class of pig. These diet types usually include starters, growers, sow, and others.
Growth of domestic and international quick service restaurants and widespread nutrient related diseases are the major driving factors of the swine feed market in North America. In addition demand for quality meat products by consumers has significantly contributed to the rising demand of swine feed. Increasing industrial livestock production and technological innovations in the meat processing industry are creating demand for high quality meat, thereby driving the market for swine feed. Increased concern for health and ethical factors have also created opportunity in the industry for organic swine feed.
Key players in the North American market include Cargill Inc., Land O Lakes Purina, Alltech Inc., Archer Daniels Midland, DeKalb Feeds, Heiskell & CO., and Kent Feeds. To gain market share, these companies are adapting numerous market strategies like innovative product development, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, and expansion of existing facilities.
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the North American Swine Feed Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the North American Swine Feed Market
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and identification of the regions that are still untapped.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.2. Definition of the market
2. Key findings of the study
3. Market Analysis
3.1. Livestock Industry Trend
3.2. Meat Industry Trend
3.3. Price trend Analysis
3.4. Threshold matters of the Industry
3.5. Factors Affecting the North America Compound Feed Market
3.6. Porters Analysis
3.6.1. Bargaining power of Buyers
3.6.2. Bargaining power of Suppliers
3.6.3. Degree of Competition
3.6.4. Threat of new entrants
3.6.5. Threat of Substitutes
3.7. North America Regulatory Environment-Impact Analysis
3.8. Value Chain Analysis
4. Market Segmentation
4.1. By Ingredients
4.1.2. Cereal by- products
4.1.3. Oilseed Meals
4.2. By Supplements
4.2.2. Amino Acids
4.2.7. Probiotics & Prebiotics
5. Geographical Segmentation (Market Sizes - Volume/Value, CAGR)
5.1. North America
6. The future of the industry-Expert View
7. Key players profile
7.1. Charoen Pokphand (Thailand)
7.2. Cargill Inc.(U.S.)
7.3. Land O Lakes Purina (U.S.)
7.4. Alltech Inc. (U.S.)
7.5. Archer Daniels Midland (U.S.)
7.6. New Hope Group (China)
7.7. Wen's Group (China)
7.8. ForFarmers (Netherlands)
7.9. Miratorg Agribusiness Holding (Russia)
7.10. Kyodo Shiryo Company (Japan)
7.11. Sodrugestvo Group (Russia)
7.12. DeKalb Feeds (U.S.)
7.13. De Hues (The Netherlands)
7.14. Ballance Agri-Nutrients (New Zealand)
7.15. Heiskell & CO. (U.S.)
7.16. Kent Feeds (U.S.)
7.17. Weston Milling Animal Nutrition (Australia)
7.18. Zheng DA International Group (China)
7.19. Ewos Group (Norway)
7.20. Nutreco NV (The Nethrelands)