The report deals with the UCaaS market for the period 2016 - 2021. This market is witnessing high growth and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14% for the forecast period. A unified communication solution can be an excellent technical service for a business, as it does reduce one's dependency on hardware propriety features.
The report also provides key insights into strategies, market shares and solutions of key vendors like Microsoft, Tieto, Avaya, IBM, Cisco, Alcatel-Lucent, Verizon, Voss, CSC and NEC in the UCaaS market.
- Unified communications as a Service (UCaaS) removes front-loaded capital, offers standard software on a per-seat basis, provides consistent service delivery, and offers hybrid models.
- Through this, one can increase productivity and encourage cost savings.
- The biggest challenge for the unified communications market could be its interoperability problems, which could affect its growth.
- Interoperability could be a problem given no one vendor can provide all the functionalities and capabilities that fall under the unified communications services.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
The report covers the entire market in five parts:
- Section 1 is introductory and Section 2 gives an overview of the UCaaS market. It delves into the technology snapshot, drivers and restraints, growth prospects and value-chain analysis of the industry.
- Section 3 and 4 give a break down of the market by industries and regions and analyze the growth, trends and forecasts. The report also focuses on market share of major players, their products and services along with our analystsâ€™ views of the market. This is done with the aim to give a complete overview of the market to the reader and draw his or her own conclusions about the market.
- Section 5 deals with the competition among UCaaS solution vendors and comparison of their products. This section speaks on the growth strategies adopted by some of the most active companies in this industry.
- Section 6 analyzes key challengers in this market while Section 7 tells about the role played by business accelerators, mergers and acquisitions that happened over the previous year and the investment firms which are investing in this domain.
- The last section gives a glimpse into what the future of the industry would be like five years from now. It includes answers to questions like, what policies would impact the market most, what growth strategies would be most successful, etc.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Key Findings
1.3 Executive Summary
2. Current Market Trends
2.1 Market Overview
2.2 Technology Snapshot
2.3 Industry Usage
2.4 Factors Driving the Market
2.5 Factors Restraining the Market
3. Market Insights
3.2 Market Segmentation and Forecast of Global Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) by Geography
3.2.1 North America
22.214.171.124 United States
126.96.36.199 Rest of North America
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
220.127.116.11 Analyst view
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
22.214.171.124 Analyst View
3.2.4 Latin America
126.96.36.199 Rest of Latin America
188.8.131.52 Analyst View
3.2.5 Middle East and Africa
184.108.40.206 United Arab Emirates
220.127.116.11 South Africa
18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle East and Africa
22.214.171.124 Analyst View
3.3 Market Segmentation and Forecast of Global Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) Market by Key Vendors
126.96.36.199 Market Share and Forecast
188.8.131.52 Product Analysis
184.108.40.206 Analyst View
220.127.116.11 Market Share and Forecast
18.104.22.168 Product Analysis
22.214.171.124 Analyst View
126.96.36.199 Market Share and Forecast
188.8.131.52 Product Analysis
184.108.40.206 Analyst View
220.127.116.11 Market Share and Forecast
18.104.22.168 Product Analysis
22.214.171.124 Analyst View
126.96.36.199 Market Share and Forecast
188.8.131.52 Product Analysis
184.108.40.206 Analyst View
220.127.116.11 Market Share and Forecast
18.104.22.168 Product Analysis
22.214.171.124 Analyst View
126.96.36.199 Market Share and Forecast
188.8.131.52 Product Analysis
184.108.40.206 Analyst View
220.127.116.11 Market Share and Forecast
18.104.22.168 Product Analysis
22.214.171.124 Analyst View
126.96.36.199 Market Share and Forecast
188.8.131.52 Product Analysis
184.108.40.206 Analyst View
220.127.116.11 Market Share and Forecast
18.104.22.168 Product Analysis
22.214.171.124 Analyst View
126.96.36.199 Market Share and Forecast
188.8.131.52 Analyst View
4. Industry Segmentation by Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) - Forecast and Trends
4.1 Information Technology
4.3 Professional Services
4.7 Entertainment and media
4.8 Travel and Transport/Logistics
4.9 Federal Government
4.10 Local Government
4.12 Legal Services
4.13 Life Sciences
5. Competitive Landscape
5.1 Comparative Study of Solutions of Key Vendors
5.3 Innovation and Patents
6. The Challengers
6.1 8x8, Inc.
6.3 CallTower, Inc.
6.4 Dimension Data
6.6 KPN Getronics
6.9 Chinook Communications
6.10 Consilium Software Pvt. Ltd.
7. Investment Analysis
7.1 Role of Business Accelerators
7.2 Investment Firms Strategies and Recent Investments
7.3 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
8. Road Ahead for UCaaS
9 List of Tables
10 List of Figures
12 Works Cited