Virtual Retinal Display (VSD) technology is a type of augmented reality, which draws the image directly in the eye of the user, producing images visible to the user. The technology uses a multiple light projection techniques to produce a clear and vibrant image on the retina. The potential to provide low cost display options without harmful effects on the user provides great opportunities for the future market.
The need for low cost high resolution display solutions is driving the growth and advancements of this technology. Easy operation and fast developments are accelerating the advancement of this technology. However need for complex optics and sensors for projection is restraining this technology.
Virtual Display Market can be segments by end user (government, Commercial, and Public), by industry (Aviation, Medical, Sports, Gaming & Entertainment and others) and regional segmentation (North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and Middle East).
The report covers the profiles of key players who are leading the technological advancements in this market, the main companies include Avegant Corporation, Google Inc., Human Interface Technology Laboratory, Texas Instruments and Microvision Inc.
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of top players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
What the report offers
- Market Definition for Virtual Retinal Display along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Global Virtual Retinal Display Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Virtual Retinal Display market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Findings of The Study
1.3 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Porters Five Force Analysis
3.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
3.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Virtual Retinal Display Market Segmentation
5.1 By Type of End User
5.2 By Industry
5.2.4 Gaming and Entertainment
5.3 By Region
5.3.1 North America
5.3.3 Asia Pacific
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East and Africa
6. Vendor Market Share Analysis
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.1 Avegant Corporation
7.2 Google Inc
7.3 Human Interface Technology Laboratory
7.4 Texas Instruments
7.5 Microvision Inc
7.6 Vuzix Corp
7.7 HTC Corp.
7.8 Sony Corp.
7.9 Rockwell Collins Inc.
7.10 Innovega Inc.
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Scenario & Opportunities
9. Future of Global Virtual Retinal Display Marke