The global vein illumination market is expected reach USD 125.16 million by 2020 at a projected CAGR of 34.01% over the period 2015-2020. Vein illumination devices are used to locate veins of individuals during venipuncture procedure, using venous translucence or near infrared light to locate veins of the patient. The device works on the principles of optical physics. The light emitted by the device is reflected, refracted or absorbed by the veins, which produces a distinct image on the surface of the patient's skin. The devices are highly effective and make medical procedures easy and safe. These devices are also used for tracking of sclerosant solutions during sclerotherapy procedures.
The need for safer and comfortable venipuncture procedure and increasing health consciousness leading to regular medical checkups are aiding the growth of this market. However, the high cost of devices is hindering this technology in developing nations. North America holds a major share of the market and is expected to grow at a good rate, followed by Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.
The global vein illuminator market can be segmented based on type (near infrared, venous translucence etc.), application (venipuncture assistance, IV access, sclerotherapy etc.), end-user industry (hospitals, blood camps, rehabilitation centers, academic institutions, paramedic applications etc.) and geography.
Key Industry Players
This report also considers key trends that shall impact the industry and key profiles of leading companies including:
- AccuVein Inc.
- Infrared Imaging Systems Inc.
- VueTek Scientific LLC
- Venoscope LLC
- Christie Medical Holdings Inc.
- Near Infrared Imaging Inc.
- Sharn Anesthesia
- Zd Medical Inc.
- TransLite LLC.
- Venoscope LLC.
- Cambridge Medical (Asia) Private Ltd.
This report describes a detailed study of Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of top players, which includes key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
- Market definition for vein illumination along with identification of key drivers and restraints of the market.
- Market analysis for the global vein illumination market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the vein illumination market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Findings of the Study
1.3 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Porter's Five Force Analysis
3.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
3.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 Near Infrared
5.1.2 Venous Translucence
5.2 By Application
5.2.1 Venipuncture Assistance
5.2.2 IV Access
5.3 By End-User Industry
5.3.2 Blood Camps
5.3.4 Academic Institutions
5.3.5 Paramedic Appliactions
5.4 By Region
5.4.1 North America
5.4.4 Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East and Africa
5.4.6 Vendor Market Share Analysis
5.4.7 Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
5.4.8 AccuVein Inc
5.4.9 Infrared Imaging Systems Inc.
5.4.10 VueTek Scientific LLC
5.4.11 Venoscope LLC
5.4.12 Christie Medical Holdings Inc.
5.4.13 Near Infrared Imaging Inc.
5.4.14 Sharn Anesthesia
5.4.15 Zd Medical Inc.
5.4.16 TransLite LLC.
6. Venoscope LLC
7. Cambridge Medical (Asia) Private Ltd.
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Scenario & Opportunities
9. Future of Global Vein Illumination Market