In recent years, large investments have been made in massive data centers supporting cloud services. Various approaches are being explored to meet the requirements of intra-data center networks. Major commercial vendors are developing Data Center Ethernet, which uses complex congestion control mechanisms for losslessness. Researchers have planned projects for fast communication infrastructure, with varying degrees of location independence, uniform bandwidth, and performance isolation. Technologies like Internet of things, 3D printing technology and other disruptive technologies are boosting this market.
As per recent white paper reports, data breaches have significantly impacted consumer confidence. In the case of one major breach, for example, most of the cloud-based companies saw a 46% drop in profit, the quarter after the breach.
Cyber threat is a major challenge for data center markets, which are also completely based on cloud systems. As per various reports, over the past decade, the U.S alone has spent around USD 100 billion on cyber security, and has allocated USD 14 billion budget for cyber security in 2016; China is the next big cyber security market, and it is estimated to reach USD 10 billion, by 2017. Heavy reliance on IT infrastructure and lack of contingency and mitigation cyber polices at the place are major drawbacks for this market.
The global mega data center market is segmented by end-user industry (media and entertainment, healthcare, defense and aerospace, educational sector, chemical industries, automobile, manufacturing, space sector, transportation and logistics and others), and geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa). This market is still untapped in the regions of APAC and the Middle East and Africa.
The report includes a competitive assessment regarding the overview of market players, profiles, products and services, business strategies, recent developments and innovation, market landscape, future trends and forecasts, and mergers & acquisitions. This report also describes a detailed study of the Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of top players, which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and future analysis.
The major companies dominating this market for its products, services, and continuous product developments are â€“
- Emerson Network Power
- Juniper Networks
- Schneider Electric
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the global mega data center market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global mega data center market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions where this industry is growing and identify the regions that are still untapped.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Findings of the Study
1.3 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Porters Five Force Analysis
3.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
3.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4. Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increase in Data Capacity
4.1.2 Rise in Advanced Digital Technologies
4.1.3 Need for Speed Communications
4.2.1 Increase in the Cost of IT Solutions
4.2.2 More Competitive Market
5. Global Mega Data Center Market Segmentation
5.1 By End-User Industry
5.1.1 Defense Forces
5.1.2 Legal Companies
5.1.4 Energy and Utilities
5.1.5 IT Sector
5.1.6 Transportation and Logistics
5.1.7 Media and Entertainment
5.2 By Infrastructure Solution
5.2.1 IT infrastructure
5.2.2 Support Infrastructure
5.2.3 Network Infrastructure
5.3 By Service
5.3.1 System Integration service
5.3.2 Monitoring Services
5.3.3 Professional Services
5.4 By Region
5.4.1 North America
5.4.4 Latin America
5.4.5 The Middle East and Africa
22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia
126.96.36.199 South Africa
6. Vendor Market Share Analysis
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.1 Cisco Systems Inc.
7.2 Dell Corporation
7.3 IBM Corporation
7.4 Emerson Network Power Inc.
7.5 Fujitsu Ltd.
7.6 Intel Corporation
7.7 HP, Inc.
7.8 Schneider Electric
7.9 Juniper Networks, Inc.
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Scenario & Opportunities
9. Future of Mega Data Center Market