Mobile Commerce (M-Commerce) is the buying and selling of goods and services through wireless handheld devices such as Mobile phones and Tablets. M-commerce occupies a major share of E-commerce, with an estimated 40% of global transactions happening through mobile. Increased usage of hand held devices, Users relying on smart phones for easy and safe transactions and new innovations happening in this segment are providing to companies good Investment Opportunities in M-Commerce markets. M-Commerce is expected to see fast growth in coming years, with m-wallets services like Mopay and Apple pay becoming main stream.
Increased usage of smart phones globally is driving the M-commerce market at a faster growth rate. The availability of goods and services from major players on mobile is also increasing the adoption of this technology among users. However connectivity issues in developing countries is challenging the growth of this market. The presence of established players in this market, and fierce completion are making it harder for new entrants to survive in this segment.
Global M-Commerce market can be segmented based on type of device( Smart Phones, Tablet and Others),Type of Service ( Retail, Reservation/Ticket Booking, Bill Payments, and Other Services) Type of payment option( Online Banking, Credit/Debit cards, M-Wallets and Others ), and by geography (North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and Middle East).
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and key profiles of leading suppliers of M-Commerce services which include Ericsson, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, IBM, Google, Mopay Inc., Oxygen8, SAP, Amazon Inc., and Apple Inc.
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of top players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
What the report offers
- Market Definition for M-Commerce along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Global M-Commerce Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the M-Commerce market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Findings of The Study
1.3 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Porters Five Force Analysis
3.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
3.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global M-Commerce Market Segmentation
5.1 By Type of Device
5.1.1 Smart Phone
5.2 By Service
5.2.2 Reservation/Ticket Booking
5.2.3 Bill Payments
5.2.4 Mobile Wallets
5.3 By Region
5.3.1 North America
5.3.3 Asia Pacific
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East and Africa
6. Vendor Market Share Analysis
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.1 Ericsson Inc.
7.7 Mopay Inc
7.10 Amazon Inc.
7.11 Apple Inc
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Scenario & Opportunities
9. Future of Global M-Commerce Market