The global marketing analytics market valued at USD 1.34 billion in 2015 is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 12.46% to reach USD 2.41 by 2020. Marketing analytics have eradicated disconnected data environments by helping managers to measure the performance of marketing initiatives by using standard business systems. Companies using predictive analytics are seen to outpace companies in important marketing metrics like the incremental sales lift from a marketing campaign and deduction of an average click through rate from mass marketing campaigns. Marketing analytics provides solutions to users in areas of industry trends, product design, customer surveys, and customer support.
Some of the main drivers of this market are the increasing social media activity, which has led to the generation of large volume of data. The increasing need to calculate MROI (marketing return on investment) for competitive advantage, rectify marketing expenses, the rise of big data systems and cloud-based services enabling companies to handle large volumes of data, are significant drivers for the growth of this market. Reluctance of companies to invest in the marketing analytics software, skill deficiency, presence of open-source software and high cost of stationing the software are impeding the growth of this market.
The market is segmented on the basis of services (market mix modelling, marketing return on investment, pricing and promotions, assorted optimization, brand equity etc.), by deployment (cloud-based and on-premises), applications (online marketing, e-mail marketing, content marketing, social media marketing, cloud marketing etc.), end-user (SME and large enterprises), verticals (e-commerce and retail, BFSI, education, healthcare, travel, hospitality etc.) and by geography.
Key Market Players
This report describes a detailed study of Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors have been quantified using internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players, which includes key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will affect the industry and profiles of over 10 leading suppliers of marketing analytics market like:
- IBM Corporation
- Adobe Systems
- Market definition for marketing analytics along with identification of key drivers and restraints of the market.
- Market analysis for the marketing analytics market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies, which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the marketing analytics market on both global and regional scales.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Review and Forecast Period Years
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Research Design
2.3 Study Timeline
2.4 Study Phases
3. Key Findings
4. Executive Summary
5. Marketing Analytics - Market Overview and Technology Trends
5.1 Current Market Scenario
5.2 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Model
5.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
5.2.3 Threat from New Entrants
5.2.4 Threat from Substitute Product Types
5.2.5 Competition Rivalary within the Industry
5.3.1 Increasing Social Media Activity
5.3.2 Increasing Need to Calculate MROI
5.3.3 Rise of Big Data Systems and Cloud-Based Services
5.4.1 Reluctant to Invest in the Marketing Analytics Software
5.4.2 High Cost of Stationing the Software
6. Market Segmentation
7. By Services
7.1 Market Mix Modelling
7.2 Marketing Return on Investment
7.3 Pricing and Promotions
7.4 Assorted Optimization
7.5 Brand Equity
8. By Deployment
8.2 On Premise
9. By Applications
9.1 Online Marketing
9.2 E-mail Marketing
9.3 Content Marketing
9.4 Social-Media Marketing
9.5 Cloud Marketing
10. By Verticals
11. By Region
11.1 North America
11.4 Latin America
11.5 Middle East and Africa
12. Competitive Landscape - Key Company Profiles
12.1 IBM Corporation
12.2 Oracle Corporation
12.6 Adobe Systems
13. Investment Analysis
13.1 Investor Outlook
13.2 Recent Mergers & Acquistions
14. Future Outlook of Global Marketing Analytics Market