The birth of this new market has brought about numerous possibilities for the various premium as well as the non-premium brands to stand out in this highly competitive global market.
The advent of technology has changed the way we do and perceive household things. The internet of things has made everything connected. Smart fabrics are a prominent part of this technological transformation and will play a very important role in the future with applications in a wide range of applications like Transportation, Healthcare, Military, Sport/Fitness and Entertainment. The miniaturization of electronic components combined with the discovery and development of advanced polymers is driving the market ahead.
Smart textiles are different from wearable computing as the emphasis is placed on the seamless integration of textiles and sensors rather than the power of computing. The immense developments in fields like nanotechnology, polymer development and low power sensors changed the face of this market. They are being increasingly used in the fields of communication and entertainment. The need for intelligent fabrics is also driven by the need for clothing that can resist staining and control odor. The market is currently highly unstructured with a lot of small players in the competition. North America leads the way with the United States taking the lead in innovation. Countries like Korea, Japan and China in the Asia Pacific region are driving the market ahead with emphasis on low cost sensors.
The fashion designers are always on the lookout for something new to integrate into their fashion line and investing in the smart fabrics market is the perfect option in order to have a competitive edge in the fashion and entertainment industry.
The only constraint that could hinder the demand of smart fabrics is its price when compared to conventional fabrics.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
- Overview of Global Market for Smart Fabrics in Fashion and Entertainment with information on drivers and restraints
- In-depth analysis of Market for Smart Fabrics in Fashion and Entertainment and its applications in the industry
- Identification of factors responsible for changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Executive Summary
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 Market Segmentation
3.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.4 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's 5 Force Analysis
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1 Acts as a new fashion symbol
4.3.1 Price is high as compared to conventional facrics
5. Technology Overview
5.1 Technology Snapshot
5.2 Industry Applications
6. Smart Fabrics Market by Industry Applications
6.1.1 Market Share and Forecast
6.1.2 Analyst View
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.1.4 Recent Developments
7.2 Eeonyx Corporation
7.2.4 Recent Developments
7.3.4 Recent Developments
7.4.4 Recent Developments
7.5 Koninklijke Ten Cate nv
7.5.4 Recent Developments
7.6 10 Performance Fibers
7.6.4 Recent Developments
7.7 Schoeller Textil AG
7.7.4 Recent Developments
7.8.4 Recent Developments
7.9.4 Recent Developments
7.10.4 Recent Developments
7.11 Toray Industries
7.11.4 Recent Developments
7.12 Intelligent Clothing
7.12.4 Recent Developments
7.13 Ohmatex ApS
7.13.4 Recent Developments
7.14 Smartex s.r.l.
7.14.4 Recent Developments
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
8.2 Role of Business Accelerators
8.3 Investment Outlook
9. Future of Smart Fabrics Market in Fashion Industry