There is a huge pool of companies out there that manufacture numerous wearable technology gadgets, from Fitbit's fitness trackers (bands), Nike's FuelBand to other major Sports brand watches, to meet our Sports and Fitness requirements.
The new segment of wearable devices, called the E-textile or Smart fabrics have changed the way we now wear these devices. Smart fabrics are one that have biometric sensors, mini computers, circuits or metallic yarns integrated into them. These fabrics can be designed accordingly to meet almost all the basic and the high-end requirements of a sports athlete or any fitness buff.
Considering the Sports and Fitness industry, these fabrics are capable of being modified as per the user's needs. Smart Fabrics can be water resistant and can measure the chemical composition of your body, monitor your heart rate, and also, keep a track of your physical activities as well as your local environment. Apart from tracking your health, it is also capable of changing temperatures as per your body requirements and your surrounding area.
Increasing focus towards sports and fitness among the potential buyers is what is going to keep this market demand on the higher side.
The only constraint that could hinder the demand of smart fabrics is its price when compared to conventional fabrics.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
- Overview of Global Market for Smart Fabrics in Sports and Fitness with information on drivers and restraints
- In-depth analysis of Market for Smart Fabrics in Sports and Fitness and its applications in the industry
- Identification of factors responsible for changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Executive Summary
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 Market Segmentation
3.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.4 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's 5 Force Analysis
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1 Increasing focus towards fitness and comfort
4.3.1 Price is high as compared to conventional facrics
5. Technology Overview
5.1 Technology Snapshot
5.2 Industry Applications
5.3 Smart Fabrics Market by Industry Applications
5.3.1 Market Share and Forecast
5.3.2 Analyst View
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.1.1 Recent Developments
7.1.2 Eeonyx Corporation
7.2.1 Recent Developments
7.3.1 Recent Developments
7.4.1 Recent Developments
7.4.2 Koninklijke Ten Cate nv
7.5.1 Recent Developments
7.5.2 10 Performance Fibers
7.6.1 Recent Developments
7.6.2 Schoeller Textil AG
7.7.1 Recent Developments
7.8.1 Recent Developments
7.9.1 Recent Developments
7.10.1 Recent Developments
7.10.2 Toray Industries
7.11.1 Recent Developments
7.11.2 Intelligent Clothing
7.12.1 Recent Developments
7.12.2 Ohmatex ApS
7.13.1 Recent Developments
7.13.2 Smartex s.r.l.
7.14.1 Recent Developments
7.14.2 Investment Analysis
7.14.3 Role of Business Accelerators
7.14.4 Investment Outlook
7.15 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
8. Future of Smart Fabrics Market in Sports Industry