Managed Services Market is witnessing an accelerated growth due to penetration of technologies like mobility, cloud computing and big data across different industry verticals. The market is also driven by enhanced customer satisfaction with implementation of managed services. Customers of cloud services are already reaping the benefits of lower cost, better service availability and agility. Another reason for market growth is Managed Servicesâ€™ contribution to business process efficiency. Companies are recognizing benefits as the crucial factor for sustainable growth, and are more focused to have standardized managed services. However, concerns about security and privacy of the system have been brought up and is one of the major constraints. Businesses do not want their valuable and confidential data ending up in the wrong hands. Market is also hindered by the need for dedicated and skilled personnel required to maintain the process.
The Managed Services market is segmented on the basis of Service Type (Managed Data Center, Managed Mobility, Managed Security, Managed Communications, Managed Network, Managed Infrastructure, Managed Information and Others), verticals (Energy, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, and others) and geography (North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Middle East & Africa).
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles of leading suppliers of Managed Services Market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Fujitsu, Cisco, EMC, IBM, Alcatel-Lucent, AT&T, HP, Microsoft, Verizon Communications and Dell.
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the Global Managed Services Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Global Managed Services market on both global and regional scales.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Key Findings of the Study
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Factors Driving the Market
4.2.1 Business process efficiency
4.2.2 Renewed Emphasis on Core Businesses of Enterprises
4.2.3 Improved Cost and Operational Efficiency
4.2.4 Enhanced Customer Satisfaction
4.3 Factors Restraining the Market
4.3.1 Concerns about security and privacy
4.3.2 Need for Skilled Personnel to maintain the process
4.4 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.5 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces
4.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.5.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
5. Global Managed Services Market - Segmented by Deployment Type
6. Global Managed Services Market - Segmented by Type
6.1 Managed Data Centre
6.1.1 Managed Storage
6.1.2 Managed Hosting
6.1.3 Managed Collocation
6.2 Managed Mobility
6.2.1 Mobile Device Management
6.2.2 Mobile Security
6.2.3 Mobile Application Management
6.3 Managed Security
6.3.1 Threat Management (Firewall, IDS/IPS, DDOS and others)
6.3.2 Vulnerability Management
6.3.3 Compliance and Incident Management
6.4 Managed Communications
6.4.1 Unified Communications
6.5 Managed Network
6.5.1 Network Architecture
6.5.3 Ethernet Links (LAN, WAN, MAN and others)
6.5.4 Wireless (WLAN and WWAN)
6.6 Managed Infrastructure
6.6.1 Desktop and Print Services
6.7 Managed Information
6.7.2 Business Process Flow
6.8 Other Managed Services
7. Global Managed Services Market - Segmented by Verticals
8. Global Managed Services Market - Segmented by Region
8.1 North America
8.1.1 United States
8.2.1 United Kingdom
8.3 Asia Pacific
8.4 Latin America
8.5 Middle East and Africa
8.5.1 United Arab Emirates
8.5.2 Saudi Arabia
8.5.3 South Africa
9. Vendor Market Share Analysis
10. Company Profiles of Key Vendors
10.1 Fujitsu Ltd
10.1.2 Major Products and Services
10.1.4 Recent Developments
10.2 Cisco Systems, Inc
10.2.2 Major Products and Services
10.2.4 Recent Developments
10.3 Dell EMC (EMC Corporation)
10.3.2 Major Products and Services
10.3.4 Recent Developments
10.4 IBM Corporation
10.4.2 Major Products and Services
10.4.4 Recent Developments
10.5.2 Major Products and Services
10.5.4 Recent Developments
10.6 AT&T Inc.
10.6.2 Major Products and Services
10.6.4 Recent Developments
10.7 HP Development Company, LP
10.7.2 Major Products and Services
10.7.4 Recent Developments
10.8 Microsoft Corporation
10.8.2 Major Products and Services
10.8.4 Recent Developments
10.9 Verizon Communications Inc.
10.9.2 Major Products and Services
10.9.4 Recent Developments
10.10 Dell Inc.
10.10.2 Major Products and Services
10.10.4 Recent Developments
10.11 Rackspace Inc.
10.11.2 Major Products and Services
10.11.4 Recent Developments
10.12 TCS Limited
10.12.2 Major Products and Services
10.12.4 Recent Developments
10.13 Deutsche Telekom AG
10.13.2 Major Products and Services
10.13.4 Recent Developments
11. Investment Analysis
12. Future of Managed Services Market