The stringent regulations and high demand for facilities like automatic parking, lane change assistance, collision avoidance and other similar safety features are driving the growth of this market. The need to provide safer workplaces and commercial infrastructure has resulted in increased investment in safety solutions, thus helping faster adoption of these systems. Also, advancements in sensor technology are also aiding the growth of this market, with many companies providing low cost and reliable solutions. In the case of system failure due to the semiconductor, the recall costs might be very high, which restrains the market.
The global automotive semiconductor market can be segmented by vehicle type (passenger vehicles, light commercial vehicles, heavy commercial vehicles, and others), fuel type (gasoline, diesel, electric, and others), applications (engine, chassis, body electronics, safety, comfort/entertainment unit, and others), component types (processors, sensors, ICs, power devices, memory devices, lighting devices, and others), and by geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa).
The report also analyzes key trends that impact the industry and key profiles of leading companies in market, which include:
- Freescale Semiconductor
- Infineon Technologies
- Micron Technologies
- ON Semiconductor
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
- Robert Bosch
- Texas Instruments
This report gives a detailed Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of top players, which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
What the Report Offers
- Market definition for automotive semiconductors along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the automotive semiconductors market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the automotive semiconductors market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Findings of the Study
1.3 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Porter's Five Force Analysis
3.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
3.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Automotive Semiconductor Market Segmentation
5.1 By Vehicle Type
5.1.1 Passenger Vehicles
5.1.2 Light Commercial Vehicles
5.1.3 Heavy Commercial Vehicles
5.2 By Component Type
5.2.4 Power Devices
5.2.5 Memory Devices
5.2.6 Lighting Devices
5.3 By Fuel Type
5.4 By Application
5.4.3 Body Electronics
5.4.5 Comfort/Entertainment Unit
5.5 By Region
5.5.1 North America
5.5.3 Asia Pacific
5.5.4 Latin America
5.5.5 Middle East and Africa
6. Vendor Market Share Analysis
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.1 Renesas Electronics Corporation
7.2 Infineon Technologies
7.4 Freescale Semiconductor
7.6 Robert Bosch
7.7 Texas Instruments
7.8 ON semiconductor
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Scenario & Opportunities
9. Future of Global Automotive Semiconductor Market