Therefore, to meet these compliances, major equipment such as the FGD, electrostatic precipitators, fabric filters, NO(x) control, and scrubbers and absorbers are used for air pollution control. As the regulations are becoming stringent, there is an increased scope for the pollution control equipment market. However, this equipment is expensive and incurs high installation and maintenance costs. New technological improvements are targeting to deliver air pollution control equipment that is more reliable and consumes less power. Moreover, an increase in the air pollution levels has also attracted regional and global vendors to this market.
The air pollution control market is segmented by end-user industry (aerospace, oil and gas, public utilities, petroleum refineries, chemical industries, automobile, transportation and logistics and others), application (removing SO2 from flue gases, removing particulate and acid mist from industrial exhaust, removing dust particulates from air or gases, reducing NOx emissions and others) and by geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and the Middle East & Africa). This market is still untapped in the APAC and the Middle East & African regions.
The report includes a competitive assessment regarding an overview of the market players, profiles, products and services, business strategies, recent developments and innovation, market landscape, future trends and forecasts, and mergers & acquisitions.
The major companies dominating this market for its products, services, and continuous product developments are â€“
- Power Systems
- Alstom Sa
- Ducon Technologies
- Hamon Corporation
- Siemens Ag
- Babcock & Wilcox
- Fujian Longking Co., Ltd.
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the global air pollution control market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global air pollution control market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions where this industry is growing and identify the regions that are still untapped.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Findings of The Study
1.3 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Porters Five Force Analysis
3.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
3.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4. Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increase in Air Pollution
4.1.2 Rise in Airborne diseases
4.1.3 New Innovations in Air Pollution Equipments
4.2.1 Lack of Policy Initiatives
4.2.2 More Competitive Market
5. Global Air Pollution Control Market Segmentation
5.1 By Product
5.1.1 Electrostatic Precipitators
5.1.2 Fabric Filters
5.1.3 NO(x) Control
5.1.4 Scrubbers and Absorbers
5.2 By End-User Industry
5.2.2 Oil and Gas
5.2.3 Public Utilities
5.2.4 Transportation and Logistics
5.2.5 Petroleum Refiners
5.2.6 Chemical Industries
5.3 By Application
5.3.1 Removing SO2 from Flue Gases
5.3.2 Remove Particulate and Acid Mist from Industrial Exhaust
5.3.3 Remove Dust Particulates from Air or Gases
5.3.4 Reduce NOx Emissions
5.4 By Region
5.4.1 North America
18.104.22.168 Rest Of North America
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.4 Latin America
188.8.131.52 Rest of Latin America
5.4.5 The Middle East and Africa
184.108.40.206 Saudi Arabia
220.127.116.11 South Africa
18.104.22.168 Rest of the Middle East and Africa
6. Vendor Market Share Analysis
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.3 Power Systems
7.4 Alstom Sa
7.6 Ducon Technologies
7.7 Microsoft Corporation
7.8 Hamon Corporation
7.9 Siemens Ag
7.10 Babcock & Wilcox
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Scenario & Opportunities
9. Future of Air Pollution Control Market