Advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) allows two way communication between customers and utilities with the help of an integrated system of smart meters, communications networks, and data management systems. Customer has access to the data and can monitor the utilities from in-home displays. Energy management systems and other monitoring and metering equipment enable smart utilization of resources in industrial, commercial and residential areas. This enables cities to reduce consumption of energy and other resources. Constant monitoring and control make resource management and easy task.
With the increase of Smart city and Smart Grid initiatives all around the world the demand for Advanced Metering Infrastructure is expected to see rapid growth. However on the flipside, high initial investment and the complexity of the system are hindering the growth of this technology.
The global Advance metering infrastructure market can be segmented by the type of device (smart electric meters, smart water meters, smart gas meters, and advanced communication modules), type of service (System integration, meter deployment, AMI management and AMI consulting), type of system (Meter data analytics, Meter data management, Communication infrastructure and AMI security), and by geography (North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and Middle East).
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and key profiles of leading suppliers of Global Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Itron Inc., IBM corporation, Landis+Gyr, Sensus solutions, Siemens, Silverspring, Aclara, Cisco systems, General Electronics corporation, Schneider Electric and Trilliant Inc.
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of top players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
What the report offers
- Market Definition for Advanced Metering Infrastructure services along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Global Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global Advanced Metering Infrastructure market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Findings of The Study
1.3 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Porters Five Force Analysis
3.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
3.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market Segmentation
5.1 By Device
5.1.1 Smart electric meters
5.1.2 Smart water meters
5.1.3 Smart gas meters
5.1.4 Advanced communication modules
5.2 By service
5.2.1 System integration
5.2.2 Meter deployment
5.2.3 AMI managemnet
5.2.4 AMI consulting
5.3 By system
5.3.1 Meter data analytics
5.3.2 Meter data management
5.3.3 Communication infrastructure
5.3.4 AMI security
5.4 By Region
5.4.1 North America
5.4.3 Asia Pacific
5.4.4 Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East and Africa
6. Vendor Market Share Analysis
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.1 Itron Inc.
7.2 IBM corporation
7.4 Sensus Solutions
7.8 Cisco systems
7.9 General Electronics corporation
7.10 Trilliant Inc.
7.11 Schneider Electric
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Scenario & Opportunities
9. Future of Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market