Global 4D Printing Market is expected to reach $XX.XX billion by 2020 at a projected CAGR of XX.XX% over the period of 2015-2020.
There is a growing demand for efficient resource and material management. 4D printing will allow us to use limited material for multiple purposes, as they can be changed into any form based on requirement. This is providing great opportunities around the world for this technology. On the flip side the higher cost of programmable matter and printing technology are restraining the growth of this industry.
Global 4D Printing Market can be segmented by type of Material(Programmable Carbon fiber, Programmable textiles, Programmable wood grains and Programmable Bio material ) , by type of industry (Healthcare, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Construction, Clothing and Others utilities ), and by geography (North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and Middle East).
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and key profiles of leading suppliers of Global 4D Printing Market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Self-assembly Lab: Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 3D systems Corporation, Hewlett Packard Corporation, Auto desk Inc., Stratasys Ltd., ARC Centre of Excellence for Electromaterials Science (ACES), Materialise NV, Exone Corporation, and Organovo Holdings Inc.
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of top players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
What the report offers
- Market Definition for 4D Printing along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Global 4D Printing Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the 4D Printing market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Findings of The Study
1.3 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Porters Five Force Analysis
3.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
3.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global 4D Printing Market Segmentation
5.1 By Type of Programmable Material
5.1.1 Programmable Carbon Fiber
5.1.2 Programmable Textiles
5.1.3 Programmable Bio material
5.1.4 Programmable Wood
5.2 By Industry
5.2.2 Aerospace & Defense
5.3 By Region
5.3.1 North America
5.3.3 Asia Pacific
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East and Africa
6. Vendor Market Share Analysis
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.1 Self-assembly Lab: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
7.2 3D systems Corporation
7.3 Hewlett Packard Corporation
7.4 Auto desk Inc
7.5 Stratasys Ltd
7.6 ARC Centre of Excellence for Electromaterials Science
7.7 Materialise NV
7.8 Exone Corporation
7.9 Organovo Holdings Inc
7.10 Dassault Systemes SA
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Scenario & Opportunities
9. Future of Global 4D Printing Market
- Self-assembly Lab: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- 3D systems Corporation
- Hewlett Packard Corporation
- Auto desk Inc
- Stratasys Ltd
- ARC Centre of Excellence for Electromaterials Science
- Materialise NV
- Exone Corporation
- Organovo Holdings Inc
- Dassault Systemes SA