The animal derived products market is expanding day by day as people have become more health conscious and are looking out for higher protein and mineral rich foods. Hence the demand for safe and quality products of diary and meat is increasing. This has escalated the market to grow at a steady rate. The increasing disposable incomes and the high standards of living of the North Americans is fuelling the growth of the market. Although all these factors are driving the market, the stringent government rules on the use of certain electrolytes is a hindrance to the growth of the market. Focus on innovative and new mineral rich feed products has created an oppurtunity to explore the market.
There market is segmented into Macro minerals and Micro or Trace minerals. Trace minerals used in animal feed can be organic or inorganic in nature. The bioavailability of organic trace minerals is higher than that of inorganic trace minerals. As a result, organic trace minerals are now increasingly being preferred over inorganic trace minerals for use in animal feed.
U.S is dominant in feed electrolytes market followed by Canada. The increasing ageing population and increasing healthcare costs are significant factors affecting the growth of the electrolytes market in this country. Major companies contributing to the overall growth of the market are Archer Daniels Midland Co. (U.S.), Cargill Inc., Royal DSM (Netherlands), BASF SE (Germany), DuPont (U.S.), Archer Daniels Midland Co. (U.S.), and Ingredion Inc. among others. The key players are concentrating on acquiring smaller firms and have a significant impact in the market share of feed electrolytes.
- Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market
- Analysis for the North America Feed Electrolytes Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale
- Segment-level analysis in terms of application and end-user demand
- Forecasts and estimations for the sub-segment level market
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies, which can influence the market on a global and regional scale
- Identification and analysis of the exogenous and endogenous factors such as macro and microeconomic variables that affect the North America Feed Electrolytes Market on both global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of key players along with their share of markets
- A comprehensive analysis of recent organic and inorganic developments in the market by the major companies, and strategic benchmarking of developments
Scope of the Study:
- Comprehensive overview of the Feed Electrolytes Market
- Competitive intelligence regarding the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them
- Insights about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identifies the regions which are untapped
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.1.1 Market Definition
1.1.2 Report Description
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.2 Market Dynamics
18.104.22.168 Better standard of living & Increase in preference
22.214.171.124 Industrialization of meat production
126.96.36.199 Expansion of animal derived products' market
188.8.131.52 Increasing consumer awareness regarding animal nutrition
184.108.40.206 Livestock disease outbreak fuelling additives market
220.127.116.11 Regulatory structure & Intervention
18.104.22.168 Unavailability of raw materials
22.214.171.124 Increasing demand in the Asia & Latino regions fuelling exports
126.96.36.199 Rise in the cost of natural feeds
3.3 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.3.5 Degree of Competition
4. MARKET SEGMENTATION
4.1 Feed Electrolytes Market, by Type
4.1.1 Micro Minerals
4.1.2 Macro Minerals
4.2 By Animal type
4.2.5 Pet Food
4.3 By Geography
5. Competitive Landscape
5.1 Market Share Analysis
5.2 New Product Launches
5.3 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.4 Joint Ventures
5.5 Most active companies in the past five years
6. Company Profiles
6.1 Alltech Inc.
6.2 Archer Daniels Midland Co.
6.3 Bio Multimin Inc.
6.4 Biochem Lohne Germany
6.5 Cargill Inc.
6.6 Davidsons Animal Feeds
6.7 Kemin Industries Inc.
6.8 Mercer Milling Co. Inc.
6.9 Novus International Inc.
6.10 Nutreco NV
6.11 Pancosma SA
6.12 Phibro Animal Health Corp.
6.13 QualiTech Corp.
6.14 Ridley Inc.
6.15 Royal DSM NV
6.16 Tanke Biosciences Corp.
6.17 Vamso Biotec Pvt. Ltd.
6.18 Zinpro Corp.