EAI also supports unrestricted sharing of data among business processes and connected applications or data sources within the enterprise. This sharing is possible without making any key changes to the applications or data structures. EAI enables the integration of many independent applications, using various technologies, into a single enterprise system with seamless information flow. EAI is a kind of middleware technology and various EAI technologies, which are in the pipeline, involve service-oriented architecture, web service integration, business processes and content integration. The redundancies in managing various IT infrastructures have been improved with the help of EAI solutions.
With an increase in the use of Internet and its various applications for most business activities, the volume of data and real-time accessibility of that data are key factors to be considered. These demands for efficient data access and data management lead to the growth of enterprise application integration solutions. With many technology advancements in the current dynamic business environment and the integration of data on to mobiles devices are considered as major opportunities for growth in this market. However, insufficient EAI knowledge and absence of proper authorities to sustain and conceptualize EAI solutions can be considered as restraints for the market. The major challenges are posed by cloud and hosted type of deployment integrations.
In our study, the global enterprise application integration is segmented by products offered, deployment type, user type (organization size), end-users and geography. Platform integration, data integration, component integration, application integration and process integration are the different types of products offered in this market. The deployment types covered in this study are on-premise, on-demand and others. The on-demand or cloud-based platforms are the major contributors in this market, compared to on-premise and others. The user type is further classified into small and medium enterprises and large enterprises. The key end-users identified for this market are BFSI, business services, manufacturing, healthcare, IT & telecom, consumer & retail and others.
The geographical coverage in our study includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East & Africa, with Asia-Pacific estimated to have the highest-growth rate due to its increasing sophisticated customer base.
The key players observed in this market are â€“
- Red Hat, Inc.
- Software AG
- TIBCO Software
Key Deliverables of the Study
- Market definition of enterprise application integration, along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis of the global enterprise application integration market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global enterprise application integration market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players, along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Increasing Spending and Demand for Real-Time Data Access and Management
4.2.2 Technology Advancements in Businesses
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Inadequate EAI Knowledge
4.3.2 Challenges Cloud-Based Integrators
4.3.3 Absence of Authority to Conceptualize and Sustain EAI
4.4 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.5 Industry Attractiveness - Porters Five Forces Model
4.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4 Threat of Subsitute Products and Services
4.5.5 Degree of Competition
5. Global Enterprise Application Integration Market - Segmented by Products
5.1 Platform Integration
5.2 Data Integration
5.3 Component Integration
5.4 Application Integration
5.5 Process Integration
6. Global Enterprise Application Integration Market - Segmented by Deployment Type
7. Global Enterprise Application Integration Market - Segmented by User Type or Organization Size
7.1 Small Offices and Home Offices
7.2 Small & Medium businesses (SMB)
7.3 Large Enterprises
8. Global Enterprise Application Integration Market - Segmented by End-User
8.2 Business Services
8.5 IT & Telecom
8.6 Consumer & Retail
9. Global Enterprise Application Integration Market - Segmented by Region
9.1 North America
9.4 Latin America
9.5 Middle East & Africa
10. Competitive Landscape - Vendor Market Share Analysis
11. Key Vendor Profiles
11.4 Software AG
11.5 TIBCO Software
11.6 Red Hat, Inc.
12. Future Trends and Oppurtunities in the Global Enterprise Application Integration Market
12.1 Integration of Data on Mobile Devices
12.2 Increased Need for System Integration
12.3 Point-to-Point Interfaces
12.4 Integration with Packaged Integration Brokers