Energy can be stored as small independent and autonomous sensors, such as those developed using MEMS technology. These systems are often very small and require little power, but their applications are limited by their reliance on battery power. Scavenging energy from ambient vibrations, wind, heat or light could enable smart sensors to be functional, indefinitely. Most critical infrastructure components are totally dependent on the energy source or energy generating systems to perform their tasks.
The energy sector provides a foundation for many public and private services like (aerospace, defense, and intelligence, public utilities, banking, financial services, insurance, telecommunication, healthcare, retail, manufacturing and others). The market is further segmented by technology (thermal energy harvesting, electromagnetic energy harvesting, light energy harvesting, vibration energy harvesting, and kinetic energy harvesting) and geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa).
The report includes a competitive assessment regarding an overview of the market players, profiles, products and services, business strategies, recent developments and innovation, market landscape, future trends and forecasts, and mergers & acquisitions.
The major companies dominating this market for its products, services, and continuous product developments are â€“
- Microchip Technology
- Fujitsu Limited
- Convergence Wireless
- EnoCean GmbH
- ABB Limited
- Cymbet Corporation
- Greenpeak Technologies
- Honeywell International
- Texas Instruments
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the global energy harvesting system market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global energy harvesting system market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions where this industry is growing and identify the regions that are still untapped.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Findings of The Study
1.3 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Porters Five Force Analysis
3.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
3.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4. Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increase in Rate of Energy Consumption
4.1.2 Rise in Electrical and Electronic Appliances
4.1.3 Need for Constant Electric Supply
4.2.1 Increase in the Cost of Equipment
4.2.2 More Compititive Market
5. Global Energy Harvesting Market Segmentation
5.1 By End-User Industry
5.1.3 Energy and Utilities
5.1.6 Transportation and Logistics
5.2 By Technology
5.2.1 Thermal Energy Harvesting
5.2.2 Electromagnetic Energy Harvesting
5.2.3 Kinetic Energy Harvesting
5.2.4 Light Energy Harvesting
5.2.5 Vibrational Energy Harvesting
5.3 By Region
5.3.1 North America
184.108.40.206 Rest Of North America
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Latin America
22.214.171.124 Rest of Latin America
5.3.5 The Middle East and Africa
126.96.36.199 Saudi Arabia
188.8.131.52 South Africa
184.108.40.206 Rest of the Middle East and Africa
6. Vendor Market Share Analysis
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.2 Microchip Technology
7.3 Fujitsu Limited
7.4 EnoCean GmbH,
7.5 ABB Limited
7.6 Cymbet Corporation
7.7 Greenpeak Technologies
7.8 Honeywell International
7.10 Texas Instruments
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Scenario & Opportunities
9. Future of Global Energy Harvesting System Market