The Asia-Pacific pipeline security market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.3% during the period 2016 - 2021 with many vendors working towards providing advanced as well as traditional security solutions.
To deal with rising security threats in the form of terrorist attacks, sabotage, and illegal tapping, and cyber-attacks, government sector in this region is working towards formulating and implementing strategies to keep the pipelines safe from these threats. Consequently, it is essential for organizations to deploy comprehensive solutions maintaining the requirements of the government compliance, policies and regulations. Manual inspection or presence of armed guards is not a solution for pipelines running in thousands of kilometers as most of the pipeline networks are buried underground.
Advanced technologies and solutions like SCADA, aqua-based systems, DAS (Distributed Acoustic Sensing), unmanned aerial vehicles, and video surveillance have become a necessity to secure the pipelines. The increased spending by oil & gas companies for reliable networks and the installation of new pipelines in the region are driving the growth of pipeline security in Asia-Pacific region.
The report also considers key trends that impact the industry and key profiles of leading companies in the market. Some of the companies mentioned in the report are Alstom, ABB, Schneider Electric, Honeywell, Siemens, Thales Group, GE, Bae Systems, Huawei, Skywave, and Senstar.
- Increased spending by oil & gas companies for reliable networks
- Natural gas is raising new security challenges in APAC
- Installation of new pipelines
- Scattered facilities
- High installation and maintenance costs
- Rise in safety regulations and standards are collectively boosting the pipeline security market.
- This report exhaustively analyzes the Asia-Pacific pipeline security market by segmenting it based on:
- Geography, and by service type (risk management service, pipeline integrity management service, designing, integration and consultation service, and maintenance and support service)
- By products (natural gas, crude oil, chemical pipelines, water and others)
- By technology & solutions (surveillance, perimeter intrusion detection, secure communication, leakage detection systems, fire and explosion safety and industrial control systems security).
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
- Market definition for Asia-Pacific pipeline security market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Asia-Pacific pipeline security market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Asia-Pacific pipeline security market on a regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Key Deliverables of The Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Report Outline by Applications, Industry Usage and Geographies Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.1 Current Market Scenario
3.2.1 Increased Spending By Oil & Gas Companies For Reliable Networks
3.2.2 Natural Gas is Raising New Security Challenges in APA
3.2.3 Installation of New Pipelines
3.3.1 Scattered Facilities
3.3.2 High Installation and Maintenance Costs
3.4.1 Rise in Safety Regulations and Standards are Collectively Boosting the Pipeline Security Market
3.5 Porter's Five Force Analysis
3.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.5.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.5.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
3.6 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4. Technology Snapshot
4.1 Technology Overview
4.2 Recent Developments
5. Asia-Pacific Pipeline Security Market Breakdown by Products
5.1 Natural Gas
5.2 Crude Oil
5.3 Hazardous Liquid Pipelines/Chemicals
6. Asia-Pacific Pipeline Security Market Breakdown by Technology and Solutions
6.1 Unmanned Aerial Systems
6.2 Perimeter Security/Intruder Detection
6.3 Electro-Optic Systems
6.4 Ground Sensors
6.5 PIG Location Monitoring
6.6 Sub-aqua Systems
6.7 Video Surveillance
6.8 Control Systems
7. Asia-Pacific Pipeline Security Market Segmentation by Country
8. Vendor Market Share
9. Asia-Pacific Pipeline Security Market Vendors - Competitive Intelligence
9.3 Schneider Electric
9.6 Thales Group
9.8 Bae Systems
10.5 Future Fibre Technologies
10.7 American Innovations
11. Investment Analysis
11.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
11.2 Investor Outlook
12. Future of Asia-Pacific Pipeline Security Market