The report gives a detailed segmentation of the market by ingredients, supplements and animal type. It provides an overview of the global market and analyses the Asia-Pacific market, highlighting the region's investment potential. The report pinpoints the high growth segments of the market, providing useful investment analysis inputs for feed companies and investors alike.
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the Asia-Pacific compound food market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- An extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies, along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Asia-Pacific compound food market on a global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- Wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions where this industry is blooming, and identification of regions that are still untapped.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.2. Definition of the Market
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. APAC COMPOUND FEED MARKET - OVERVIEW
4. MARKET ANALYSIS
4.1. Livestock Industry Trend
4.2. Meat Industry Trend
4.2.1 Bovine Meat
4.2.2 Pig Meat
4.2.3 Poultry Meat
4.3. Price Trend Analysis
4.4. Threshold Matters of the Industry
4.4.1. Use of Antibiotics
4.5. Factors Affecting the Global Market
22.214.171.124. Growing Demand for Meat and Aquaculture product
126.96.36.199. Increased Awareness Regarding Quality Meat and Milk Products
188.8.131.52. Increased Industrial Livestock Production
184.108.40.206. Growing Demand for Meat and Aquaculture Products
220.127.116.11. Increased awareness regarding quality meat and milk products
18.104.22.168. Increased Industrial Livestock Production
22.214.171.124. Organic Feed
4.6. Porter's Analysis
4.6.1. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.6.2. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.3. Degree of Competition
4.6.4. Threat of New Entrants
4.6.5. Threat of Substitutes
4.7. Global Regulatory Environment-Impact Analysis
4.7.1. North America
4.8. Value Chain Analysis
5. APAC's SHARE IN THE GLOBAL COMPOUND FEED MARKET
6. MARKET SEGMENTATION
6.1. By Ingredients
6.1.2. Cereal By- products
6.1.3. Oilseed Meals
6.2. By Supplements
6.2.2. Amino Acids
6.2.7. Probiotics & Prebiotics
6.3. By Animals
6.3.1. Ruminant Feed
6.3.2. Swine Feed
6.3.3. Poultry Feed
6.3.4. Fish Feed
6.3.5. Other Animals
7. COUNTRY LEVEL ANALYSIS (by Ingredients, Supplements & Animal Type)
7.7. Rest of APAC
8. THE FUTURE OF THE INDUSTRY - EXPERT VIEW
9. PROFILES OF KEY GLOBAL PLAYERS (Overview, Products & Services, Key Strategies and Financials)
9.1. Charoen Pokphand (Thailand)
9.2. Cargill Inc.(U.S.)
9.3. Land O Lakes Purina (U.S.)
9.4. Alltech Inc. (U.S.)
9.5. Archer Daniels Midland (U.S.)
9.6. New Hope Group (China)
9.7. Wen's Group (China)
9.8. ForFarmers (Netherlands)
9.9. Miratorg Agribusiness Holding (Russia)
9.10. Kyodo Shiryo Company (Japan)
9.11. Sodrugestvo Group (Russia)
9.12. DeKalb Feeds (U.S.)
9.13. De Heus (The Netherlands)
9.14. Ballance Agri-Nutrients (New Zealand)
9.15. Heiskell & CO. (U.S.)
9.16. Kent Feeds (U.S.)
9.17. Weston Milling Animal Nutrition (Australia)
9.18. Zheng DA International Group (China)
9.19. Ewos Group (Norway)
9.20. Nutreco NV (The Nethrelands)
10. LIST OF APAC BASED FEED COMPANIES