The global wireless router market has been estimated to grow at a CAGR of 25% over the forecast period from 2015 to 2020. Integration of the internet and wireless services in the industry has created a greater scope of growth for the market.
The adoption of smart devices such as smartphones, tablets, and smart TV is the major driving factor for the growth of worldwide wireless router market. Moreover, the demand for faster internet, increase in range of the wireless network, and the number of connected devices are fuelling growth of the market. Challenges such as lack of skilled labor required, for providing and maintaining the quality of service, and the ease of access, have potential threat of hacking and need an effective cyber-security system in place.
The market for the wireless router markets are segmented by standards (802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, 802.11AC); by bands (single, dual, tri); and by region.
Key Market Players
A detailed study of Porter's five forces analysis, with major factors quantified using internal key parameters governing each of them are covered in this report. It also provides market landscape of these players including key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis. The report also mentions the current market scenario with details of mergers and acquisitions, and opportunities in the market.
The report considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles of over 10 leading suppliers of wireless router market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are:
- Market definition for wireless router market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the global wireless router market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global wireless router market on both global and regional scales.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Market Scope
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.1 Market Dynamics
4.2 Market Drivers
4.3 Market Restraints
4.4 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
5. Global Wireless Router Market Segmentation - By End-User
126.96.36.199 Manufacturing and Natural Resources
188.8.131.52 Media & Entertainment
5.2.1 City Coverage
5.2.2 Public Hotspots
5.2.3 Private Networks
6. Global Wireless Router Market Segmentation - By Standard
7. Global Wireless Router Market Segmentation - By Bands
8. Global Wireless Router Market Segmentation - By Geography
8.1 North America
8.3.8 South Korea
8.4 Middle East & Africa
8.5 Latin America
9. Key Vendor Profiles
10. Competitve Landscape
10.1 Analysis of Development Trends
10.2 Marketing Channels
11. Future Outlook for Investment Opportunity