Technological advancements in the field of MEMS, increased commercial availability of high-performance systems and high demand in defense and aerospace are expected to drive the growth of this market. MEMS technology has greatly helped in achieving significant reductions in size, power consumption and costs of these systems. The high-end inertial systems market is segmented into high-end gyroscopes, accelerometers, and IMU's. They are further segmented into end-user applications based on their respective performance grades. High-end IMU's have been segmented based on bias stability into industrial, defense, aerospace and land applications, with defense applications accounting for the largest market share in this segment. High-end accelerometers and gyroscopes are segmented based on their bias stability & working range into navigation, tactical, industrial and automotive applications.
This report offers detailed regional analysis of major markets like North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific among other regions. North America was estimated to record the highest market share, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. Targeted at gaining a detailed overview of the market dynamics of the contemporary market and during the forecast period, this report provides insights into the applications of the high-end inertial systems. Also considered are the key trends that will impact the industry.
Some of the key players mentioned in the report are
- Honeywell Aerospace
- Bosch Sensortec GmbH
- Analog Devices Inc.
- Thales Group
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Rockwell Collins Inc.
Key Deliverables of the Study
- Global, regional and country-level analysis along with forecasts of the study market
- Study of the effect of exogenous & endogenous factors, viz. demographic, economics, and political factors, among others, which affect the global market
- Porter's five forces framework incorporating the factors influencing each force to determine the intensity of competition
- Segment and sub-segment level analysis of the market over the review and forecast period
- Identification of key factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, exploiting new opportunities, and gaining competitive edge
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.4 Industry Attractiveness Analysis - Porter's Five Forces Model
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Global High-End Inertial Systems - Market Segmentation (Market Size & Forecast)
6.1 High-End Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU)
6.1.2 Segmentation by Performance
6.2 High-End Gyroscopes
6.2.2 Segmentation by Performance
6.3 High-End Accelerometers
6.3.2 Segmentation by Performance
7 High- End Inertial Systems - Segmented by Region (Market Size & Forecast)
7.1 North America
7.4 Rest of the World
8. Competitive Landscape
8.1 Investment Outlook
8.2 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
9. Future Outlook of High-End Inertial Systems Market
10. Company Profiles
10.1 Honeywell Aerospace
10.2 Northrop Grumman Corporation
10.3 Bosch Sensortec GmbH
10.4 Analog Devices Inc.
10.5 Thales Group
10.6 Rockwell Collins Inc.
10.7 Moog Inc.
10.8 Fairchild Semiconductor
10.9 VectorNav Technologies