The Asia-Pacific market for energy management systems is expected to grow at a CAGR of 28.11% to reach USD 10.25 billion by 2021 from the current estimates of USD 2.97 billion.
These solutions are of different types: Home Energy Management System (HEMS), Building Energy Management System (BEMS) and Factory Energy Management Systems (FEMS). The demand for these systems is growing because of the incentives being provided by various governments as well as the benefits associated with the deployment of such solutions.
Some of the key vendors in the energy management systems market are IBM, Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, Honeywell and General Electric.
Factors driving this market are:
- Increasing usage of smart grid services
- Growing competition among industrial enterprises
- Government policies and incentives
Factor restraining this market is:
- Lack of skilled personnel
â€‹WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
- Section 1 and 2 are introductory, while Section 3 tells about the drivers and restraints of the market, gauges industry attractiveness and opportunities that exist in industry value chain as well as industry policies that are guiding the market.
- Section 4 talks about the energy management systems technology, how it is beneficial to the enterprises, how it works and most importantly and what the applications of this technology are.
- Section 5 gives the detailed market breakdown on the basis of the type of technology used for energy management systems. It provides current market size, forecasts and the market share of each technology.
- Section 6 answers the question as to what are the different solutions being provided by vendors of energy management systems and what is the market of the same and what future it holds.
- Section 7 gives a detailed analysis of the market by the type of solutions that enterprises are providing, like hardware, software and services.
- Section 8 focuses on the market by the end-user industry like manufacturing, construction, energy and others.
- Section 9 gives a detailed market analysis by Asia-Pacific countries.
- Section 10 deals with the market share of key vendors, their complete list of products and services, the strategy followed by each of the vendors and key differentiating factors which help them to be a market leader.
- Section 11 gives a glimpse into the recent mergers and acquisitions that have happened as well as how the investors find the industry from an investment point of view.
- Section 12 is about the future of enterprise management systems market in the Asia-Pacific and the promise it holds for vendors and consumers alike.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Key Findings
1.2 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
3.1 Market Overview
3.2 Factors Driving the Market
3.2.1 Increasing Usage of Smart Grid Services
3.2.2 Growing Competition Among Industrial Enterprises
3.2.3 Government Policies and Incentives
3.3 Factors Restraining the Market
3.3.1 Lack of Skilled Personnel
3.4 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
3.5 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces
3.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.5.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
3.5.5 Competitive Rivalry Among Existing Competitors
3.6 Industry Policies
4. Technology Overview
4.1 Technology Snapshot
4.3 Types of Energy Management Systems
4.3.1 Home Energy Management Systems (HEMS)
4.3.2 Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS)
4.3.3 Factory Energy Management Systems (BEMS)
4.4 Energy Management Systems Products
5. Asia-Pacific Energy Management Systems Market Forecasts, Trends and Share by Applications
5.1 Electricity Generation
5.1.2 Market Share and Forecasts
5.2 Electricity Transmission
5.2.2 Market Share and Forecasts
5.3 Electricity Distribution
5.3.2 Market Share and Forecasts
5.4.2 Market Share and Forecasts
6. Asia-Pacific Energy Management Systems Market Forecasts, Trends and Share by Solution Type
6.1.2 Market Share and Forecasts
6.1.3 Analyst View
6.2.2 Market Share and Forecasts
6.2.3 Analyst View
6.3.2 Market Share and Forecasts
6.3.3 Analyst View
7. Asia-Pacific Energy Management Systems Market Forecasts, Trends and Share by Type of Energy Management System
7.1 Home Energy Management System (HEMS)
7.1.2 Market Share and Forecasts
7.1.3 Analyst View
7.2 Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS)
7.2.2 Market Share and Forecasts
7.2.3 Analyst View
7.3 Factory Energy Management Systems (FEMS)
7.3.2 Market Share and Forecasts
7.3.3 Analyst View
8. Asia-Pacific Energy Management Systems Market Forecasts, Trends and Share by Industry Verticals
8.1.2 Market Share and Forecasts
8.2.2 Market Share and Forecasts
8.3.2 Market Share and Forecasts
8.3.2 Market Share and Forecasts
8.5.2 Market Share and Forecasts
9. Asia-Pacific Energy Management Systems Market Forecasts, Trends and Share by Country
9.1.1 Asia-Pacific Energy Management Systems Market Breakdown by Type
9.1.2 Asia-Pacific Energy Management Systems Market Breakdown by Applications
9.1.5 Hong Kong
9.1.7 Analyst View
10. Vendor Market Shares, Competitive Analysis and Profile
10.1.2 Products and Services
10.1.3 Market Share Analysis
10.1.4 Analyst View
10.2 Rockwell Automation
10.2.2 Products and Services
10.2.3 Market Share Analysis
10.2.4 Analyst View
10.3 General Electric
10.3.2 Products and Services
10.3.3 Market Share Analysis
10.3.4 Analyst View
10.4 Schneider Electric
10.4.2 Products and Services
10.4.3 Market Share Analysis
10.4.4 Analyst View
10.5.2 Products and Services
10.5.3 Market Share Analysis
10.5.4 Analyst View
10.6.2 Products and Services
10.6.3 Market Share Analysis
10.6.4 Analyst View
10.7 Eaton Corporation
10.7.2 Products and Services
10.7.3 Market Share Analysis
10.7.4 Analyst View
10.8 EnerNOC, Inc
10.8.2 Products and Services
10.8.3 Market Share Analysis