Since the last decade, electronic banking platforms have been adopted by many financial institutions, as a channel to process banking transactions remotely through internet services. With the increase in cyber terrorism, security of sensitive data, including, personal banking details, commercial banking details, and confidential corporate information, are at stake.
The cyber data breaches in the banking and financial sectors are significantly impacting the consumer confidence, as in the case of one major breach, for example, most of the cloud-based companies saw a 46% drop in profit, the quarter after the breach. Cyber threat has become a major challenge for banks and financial sectors, which are based on cloud systems. Recently, JPMorgan was a victim in one of the biggest bank breaches in history; hackers got access to the financial information of 3500 customers. In the Bangladesh case, hackers made fraudulent transfers, totaling USD 81million, from the Central Bank's account with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, and this has been recorded as the biggest bank heist in history. An increase in the attacks on BFSI physical and logical infrastructure systems has boosted the BFSI security market scope into physical and logical security segments. BFSI security market is still untapped in the Middle East and APAC regions.
The global BFSI security market is segmented by end-user industry (aerospace, defense, and intelligence, public utilities, telecommunication, healthcare, retail, manufacturing and others), system (biometric sensors, intrusion detection, access control logical information management system), type (physical and logical) and by geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa).
The report includes a competitive assessment regarding an overview of the market players, profiles, products and services, business strategies, recent developments and innovation, market landscape, future trends and forecasts, and mergers & acquisitions.
The major companies dominating this market for its products, services, and continuous product developments are â€“
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Cisco Systems
- EMC Corporation
- Symantec Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Trend Micro Incorporated
- Honeywell International
- Sophos Group
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the global BFSI security market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global BFSI security market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions where this industry is growing and identify the regions that are still untapped.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Findings of The Study
1.3 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Porters Five Force Analysis
3.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
3.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4. Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increase in BFSI Services
4.1.2 Rise in Cyber Data Breaches
4.1.3 Digitization of BFSI Services
4.1.4 Need for Securing Sensitive Information
4.2.1 Increase in The Cost of Security Solution
4.2.2 More Competitive Market
5. Global BFSI Market Segmentation
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 Physical Security
5.1.2 Logical Security
5.2 By End-User Industry
5.2.3 Energy and Utilities
5.2.4 Transportation and Logistics
5.2.5 Media and Entertainment
5.3 By Region
5.3.1 North America
22.214.171.124 Rest Of North America
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Latin America
184.108.40.206 Rest of Latin America
5.3.5 The Middle East and Africa
220.127.116.11 Saudi Arabia
18.104.22.168 South Africa
22.214.171.124 Rest of the Middle East and Africa
6. Vendor Market Share Analysis
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.1 Cisco Systems
7.2 EMC Corporation
7.3 IBM Corporation
7.4 Sophos Group
7.5 Symantec Corporation
7.6 Trend Micro Incorporated
7.7 Booz Allen Hamilton
7.9 Honeywell International
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Scenario & Opportunities
9. Future of BFSI Market