To meet the requirements of the customers, IT organizations are deploying new applications. This is leading to space, power and cooling shortage. These issues have led many organizations to realize data center costs are now part of their limited budget. To take full advantage of their systems, they need to spend effectively and in those technologies which increases the lifespan of the data center as well as business agility. Data Center cooling is a primary target for energy efficiency improvements. These help in bringing down costs related to data centers energy consumption. Companies are now working towards new cooling technologies as well as refining the old ones. Some of the cooling technologies which are being used at present are chillers, air conditioners, economizers and hot huts. With data centers one of the contributors to greenhouse gas emission, green data centers are gaining traction. These data center cooling systems maximize energy efficiency and minimize environmental impact.
Little attention has been given so far to the cost of energy used by different IT systems. But with the rising energy costs, enterprises are looking towards those solutions which can help them in reducing operating costs. The demand for such solutions are increasing and has become one of the driving factors behind the decisions for adopting new technologies.
The consistent demand for data centers is also be a major contributor to the cooling systems market. There are many companies which are working towards improving the efficiency of their already existing data center cooling systems.
The factors challenging the data center cooling systems market are the system's adaptability requirements and erratic power supply requirements in some regions.
Skanska is one of the companies has developed eOPTI-TRAX, a new data center cooling technology which can reduce expenditure incurred in these cooling systems. As the demand for data center grows, there will be a need for more effective cooling solutions. Though there are some major players like IBM, Schneider Electric and HP present in the Data Center cooling market, some other vendors like Skanska are challenging the status quo with their superior solutions.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
- Global Data Center Cooling Market Overview with information on drivers and restraints
- In-depth Data Center Cooling Security Market Analysis and its applications in the industry
- Identification of factors responsible for changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Research Methodology
1.4 Key Findings in the Study
1.5 Market Definition
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
3.1 Market Overview
3.2 Market Drivers
3.2.1 Increasing Demand for Data Centers
3.2.2 Focus on Reducing Costs
3.2.3 Increasing Electricity Price
3.2.4 New Technologies
3.3 Factors Restraining the Market
3.3.1 Adaptability requirements
3.3.2 Erratic Power Supply in Some Regions
3.4 Current Opportunities in the Market
3.5 Industry Attractiveness - Porter’s Five Force Analysis
3.7.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.7.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.7.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.7.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.7.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
3.6 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.7 Technology Snapshot
4. APAC Data Center Cooling Market Breakdown by User Type
4.1 Cloud Service Providers
4.2 Colocation Providers
4.4 Managed Hosting Services
5. APAC Data Center Cooling Market Breakdown by Cooling Methods
5.1 Air Conditioners
5.2 Evaporative Cooling
5.5 Submersion Cooling
6. APAC Data Center Cooling Market Breakdown by Product Type
7. APAC Data Center Cooling Market Breakdown by Verticals
7.1 Banking/Financial Services
7.6 Central/Local Government
7.7 Entertainment and Media
8. APAC Data Center Cooling Market Breakdown by Country
9. Data Center Cooling Solution Vendors, Market Share and Products and Services, Developments
9.1 IBM Corporation
9.2 Fujitsu Ltd.
9.4 Hewlett-Packard Company
9.5 Schneider Electric SE
9.6 Emerson Electric Company
9.7 Intel Corporation
9.8 Rittal India Pvt. Ltd.
10. Investment Analysis
10.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
10.2 Investment Outlook
11. Future of APAC Data Center Cooling Market