Surge in consumption of compound feed and pelleted feed is the major factor driving the consumption of carotenoids. Feed Carotenoids has shown a parallel growth trend with aquafeed industry. Growth in aquaculture industry and increased consumption of processed seafood is driving the growth of carotenoids market.Increased adoption of intensive farming systems in poultry and aquaculture industry is expected to bring growth in the market. High costs of extraction and rising costs of raw materials are restraining the growth of the market. With consumer shift towards natural products the demand for natural carotenoids is expected to rise during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific and North America are the major consumers accounting for around 60% of the global market share. U.S. is the major market and is forecasted to be the fastest growing country in North America. Asia Pacific is the fastest growing region due to the growth in Aquaculture and feed industry. China, India, Vietnam are the high growth markets in the region due to rise in consumption of meat and adoption of scientific method of farming. Astaxanthin and Canthaxanthin are widely used carotenoids accounting for around 75% of the market share. Poultry segment accounts for the around 40% of the market share. Aquafeed is the fastest growing segment forecasted to grow at the CAGR of 6% during the period under review.
Collaborations and agreements with raw materials suppliers and distributors to ensure continuous supply at cheaper costs is the most adopted strategy by the players in the market. The key players in the market are focused on launching effective products at cheaper costs.Expansion of the business and setting up new plant to increase production capacity is another strategy adopted by key players. The major players in the market are BASF, Behn Meyer Group, DSM etc.
In this report we offer,
1. Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Global Feed Carotenoids Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global Feed Carotenoids market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Why should you buy this report?
1. For getting a comprehensive overview of the worldwide Feed Carotenoids market
2. To gain wide ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
3. To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions which are untapped.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.1.1 Definition of the Market
1.1.2 Report Description
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.2 Feed Additives Industry Trends
3.3 Market Dynamics
220.127.116.11 Growth in Compound & Pelleted Feed Consumption
18.104.22.168 Increased intensive farming system in Asia
22.214.171.124 Growth in Aquaculture
126.96.36.199 Rising cost of raw materials
188.8.131.52 Government Regulations
184.108.40.206 Natural Carotenoids
220.127.116.11 Emerging markets of Asia & South America
3.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.4.5 Degree of Competition
4. MARKET SEGMENTATION
4.1 By Type
4.2 By Animal Type
4.3 By Geography
4.3.1 North America
4.3.4 South America
18.104.22.168 South Africa
5. Competitive Landscape
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Most active companies in the past five years
5.5 Market Share Analysis
6. Company Profiles
6.1 BASF SE
6.2 BEHN MEYER GROUP
6.3 D.D. WILLIAMSON AND COMPANY INC
6.4 KALSEC INC.
6.5 KEMIN EUROPA
6.6 NOVUS INTERNATIONAL, INC.
6.7 NUTREX NV
6.8 PHW GROUP
6.9 ROYAL DSM N.V.
6.10 SYNTHITE INDUSTRIES LTD
6.11 Allied Biotech Corporation
6.12 Koyo Mercantile Co., Ltd.
6.13 Kemin Health LLC
6.14 Chr Hansen A/S