SPM software usually includes components for planning, goal setting, skill development, feedback and performance review. It can also be used for tracking information on sales quotas, territories, incentive compensation, job evaluation and forecasting. The essential SPM applications include developing sales competencies, focusing on sales activities and reward sales success. The development of SPM solutions has provided opportunities for new business for the main stakeholders present in the ecosystem. These solutions have largely expanded their service offerings and have also been powerful in expanding their revenue aspects to different markets. From the initiation of SPM in 2005, these solutions and services have comprehensively evolved in their functionalities with the ongoing technological enhancements and have proved to be an innovative version of customer relationship management (CRM). In the near future, SPM offerings are projected to expansively emerge as a trending market for sales analytics and advance from â€˜software-as-a-service (SaaS) SPMâ€™ to â€˜SPM-as-a-Serviceâ€™.
Due to various advantages and services offered by SPM process, most of the organizations and industries, with multiple verticals desiring to improve their sales channels and performances, are opting for SPM solutions and services thus acting as a major driver for the growth of this market. However, ongoing structural changes and lack of awareness of the SPM tools are considered restrain the market. The unwillingness of organizations to invest in this kind of costly tools and diversified sales data regulations in the organization may be perceived as major challenges that the market currently faces. But the growing demand for cloud based services that can be integrated with the SPM tools, serves as a major opportunity for this market.
In this study, the SPM market is segmented into the type of solution offered, deployment method, service offered, the user type, end users and geography. North America, Asia Pacific and Europe have the highest market share whereas Latin America and Middle East & Africa offer a lot of growth opportunities.
Some of the key players of this market are:
- Callidus Software Inc
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Netsuite Inc
- Nice Systems.
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP AG
- Synygy Inc
- Xactly Corporation
Key Deliverables of the Study
- Market definition global sales performance management market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the global sales performance management market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global sales performance management market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Demand for improved sales channels and performances
4.2.2 Rising Consideration for Metrics Driven Sales Tools
4.2.3 Mounting Demands for Maximizing Value of Organizational Data
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Lack of Awareness About the Positive Impacts of Sales Performance Management
4.3.2 Ongoing Structural Changes Among Organizations
4.3.3 Unwillingness Towards Investing in Expensive Sales Tools
4.4 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.5 Industry Attractiveness - Porters Five Forces Model
4.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4 Threat of Subsitute Products and Services
4.5.5 Degree of Competition
5. Global Sales Performance Management Market - Segmented by Solutions Offered
5.1 Incentive Compensation Management
5.2 Territory Management
5.3 Sales Monitoring and Planning
5.4 Sales Analytics
6. Global Sales Performance Management Market - Segmented by Deployment Type
7. Global Sales Performance Management Market - Segmented by Services
7.3 Training & Support
8. Global Sales Performance Management Market - Segmented by User Type
8.1 Small and Medium Business Enterprises
8.2 Large Enterprises
9. Global Sales Performance Management Market - Segmented by End User
9.3 Healthcare (Life Sciences)
9.4 IT & Communication
9.6 Energy & Utilities
9.7 Travel & Hospitality
9.8 Transport & Logistics
9.9 Media & Entertainment
10. Global Sales Performance Management Market - Segmented by Region
10.1 North America
10.3 Asia Pacific
10.4 Latin America
10.5 Middle East & Africa
11. Competitive Landscape - Vendor Market Share Analysis
12. Key Vendor Profiles
12.1 Oracle Corporation
12.2 IBM Corporation
12.4 SAP AG
12.5 Microsoft Corporation
12.6 Callidus Software Inc
12.7 Synygy Inc
12.8 Xactly Corporation
12.9 NetSuite Inc
12.10 Nice systems
13. Future Trends and Oppurtunities in Global Sales Performance Management Market
13.1 Bridging of Technologies With the Cloud
13.2 Incorporation of Integrated Vendor Offerings