The ability to connect a large number of networked imaging devices, faster data transfer and the operability using very long cables are the driving factors behind the GigE camera market growth. The huge load on CPU for processing the data along with the need for additional CPU requirements, and the dedicated GigE ports that are compatible with the camera, will hinder the growth of this market. Also the fact that the entire connected devices in the network would share the same bandwidth may also offer some resistance to the growth.
GigE camera market can be classified based on the technology, by type, by application, and by region. Some of the key players mentioned in this report are:
- A&B software
- The Imaging Source
What the report offers
- Market definition for GigE cameras along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the global GigE camera market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global GigE camera market on the global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Review and Forecast Period Years
1.4 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview and Dynamics
4.2.1 Ability to connect numerous devices
4.2.2 Faster data transfer rates
4.2.3 Capable to transfer longer distances
4.3.1 Requirement of special GigE standard port
4.3.2 Excessive load on the CPU
4.4 Industry Attractiveness - Porters' 5 forces analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat from new entrants
4.4.4 Threat from substitute products
4.4.5 Competitive rivalry within the industry
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Policies
5. Global GigE Camera Market Products Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends
5.1 Global Market - Segmented by technology
5.1.1 Charge Coupled Device (CCD)
5.1.2 Complementary Metal- Oxide - Semiconductor (CMOS)
5.2 Global Market - Segmented by type
5.2.1 Area Scan
5.2.2 Line Scan
5.3 Global Market - Segmented by Industry
5.3.2 Medical Devices
5.3.5 Food & Beverages
5.3.6 Postal and Logistics
5.3.7 Military and Defense
5.3.8 Security and Surveillance
5.4 Global Market - Segmented by Region
5.4.1 North America
5.4.3 Asia Pacific
5.4.4 Middle-East & Africa
5.4.5 Latin America
5.4.6 Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
5.4.9 The Imaging Source
5.4.15 A&B Software
6. Investment Analysis
6.1 Investment Scenario and Opportunities
7. Future of GigE Camera Market