The gamification market is currently valued at USD 1.5 billion in 2016 and is estimated to reach USD 9.64 billion by 2021 at a CAGR of 45.1%. While the term was coined in 2002, it wasnâ€™t popular until 2010. Even today the term is often misunderstood and confused with game theory. This lack of awareness on what the technology is about, would restrain the market growth. Despite the benefits it offers, there is no solid mechanism to measure the advantages which would hinder the growth.
Gamification can be segmented by deployment (on premises, cloud), by user base (SMB, large), by application (marketing, support, HR), by industry (retail, healthcare, BFSI, travel & logistics, government, education, e-commerce), by region (North America, Europe, APAC, Middle East & Africa, Latin America).
Badgeville, Bunchball, Microsoft, Breakaway Games, Tata Interactive Systems, PDG, enspire, Cognizant, Anoxify are few of the companies that are mentioned in the report.
- Drive customer loyalty, improve engagement
- Promotes fun ways of accomplishing tasks
- Lack of awareness
- Lack of solid performance indicators on user's behaviors
What the report offers
- Market definition for the global gamification market, along with identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Market analysis for the global gamification market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global gamification market on a global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Policies
4. Market Dynamics
4.2.1 Drive Customer Loyalty, Improve Engagement
4.2.2 Promotes Fun Ways of Accomplishing Tasks
4.3.1 Lack of Awareness
4.3.2 Lack of Solid Performance Indicators on User's Behaviors
4.4 Industry Attractiveness - Porters' 5 forces analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat From New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat From Substitute Products
4.4.5 Competitive Rivalry Within the Industry
5. Global Gamification Market - Products, Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends
5.1 Global Market - Segmented By deployment
5.1.2 On - Premises
5.2 Global Market - Segmented By size
5.2.1 Small and Medium Business
5.2.2 Large Enterprises
5.3 Global Market - Segmented By Application
5.4 Global Market - Segmented By Devices
5.4.1 Credit/Debit cards
5.4.2 Smart Devices
5.5 Global Market - Segmented By industry
5.6 Global Market - Segmented By Region
5.6.1 North America
5.6.4 Middle East & Africa
5.6.5 Latin America
5.6.6 Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
5.6.10 Breakaway games
5.6.11 Tata interactive systems
7. Investment Analysis
7.1 Investment Scenario and Opportunities
8. Future of Gamification Market