The demand for goods and services is increasing with the increase in population and globalization. This has paved the way for the current trade market in which freight transportation is one critical aspect. Therefore, many shipping companies, to overcome various environmental concerns and security aspects of their operations, are opting for freight transport management solutions. Increasing international trade and effective customer retention also demand an efficient logistics process, which provides an enormous opportunity for vendors of this market. Onâ€“time delivery is a critical factor to be considered for the success of any logistics industry. This consideration leads to the demand for innovation in the management and transportation of freight, which can be achieved by the adoption of efficient freight transport management solutions. The increase in the number of transportation vehicles globally, along with the major trend to adopt the latest technologies in managing them, is observed as a major growth opportunity.
In our study, the global freight transport management market is segmented by solutions offered, services provided, deployment method, the size of an organization, mode of transport, end-user, and geography. There are numerous solutions offered in this market from freight transportation cost management to warehouse management systems. Based on the deployment mode, the market is segmented into on-premise and on-demand. The services segment is further sub-segmented into managed services, system integrators, and others. The user types based on organization size for this market are small & medium business enterprises and large enterprises. Road-freight, rail-freight, sea-freight and air-freight are the different modes of transport. The end-users evaluated in this study are aerospace & defense, automotive, healthcare & pharma, oil & gas, consumer & retail, emergency & relief and others.
The geographical coverage in this study includes five regions, namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. As a result of high interregional trade growth in the Asia-Pacific region, shipping companies are estimated to have good opportunities for expansion. Road freight is estimated to occupy almost 75% of the freight transportation market, followed by rail freight in Europe. In Latin America, road freight has the largest share of the market with a larger scope of growth for the rail freight with the development of various rail corridors and railway lines. Due to its well-established industrial standards, North America is estimated to dominate the freight transport market. With the rapid increase in population in the Asia-Pacific region, the need for more goods and services is increasing, thus requiring more and more transportation facilities.
The key players observed in our study are:
- CEVA Logistics
- CTSI â€“ Global
- Descartes System Group
- High Jump Software
- JDA Software
- Manhattan Associates
Key Deliverables of the Study
- Market definition for the global freight transport management market, along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the global freight transport management market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global freight transport management market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Demand for On-time delivery
4.2.2 Rising freight transportation due to increasing international trade
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Risk and Congestion associated with trade routes
4.3.2 High Capital Investment for infrastructure
4.4 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.5 Industry Attractiveness - Porters Five Forces Model
4.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4 Threat of Subsitute Products and Services
4.5.5 Degree of Competition
5. Global Freight Transport Management Market - Segmented by Solutions Offered
5.1 Freight Transportation Cost Management (Fuel Management, Route Optimization etc.,)
5.2 Freight Security and Monitoring System (Cargo Tracking, Access Control etc.,)
5.3 Freight Mobility Solution (GPS, RFID)
5.4 Freight Operation Management Solution (Dock yard management, audit & payment etc.,)
5.5 Freight 3PL Solutions (Business Intelligent Solutions, Order and Claims Management etc.,)
5.6 Warehouse Management System
6. Global Freight Transport Management Market - Segmented by Deployment Type
7. Global Freight Transport Management Market - Segmented by Services
7.1 Managed Services
7.2 System Integrators
8. Global Freight Transport Management Market - Segmented by Oraganization size
8.1 Small and Medium Business Enterprises
8.2 Large Enterprises
9. Global Freight Transport Management Market - Segmented by Mode of Transport
9.1 Road freight
9.2 Rail freight
9.3 Waterborne freight
9.4 Air freight
10. Global Freight Transport Management Market - Segmented by End User
10.1 Aerospace and Defense
10.3 Healthcare and Pharma
10.4 Oil & Gas
10.5 Consumer & Retail
10.6 Emergency & Relief
11. Global Freight Transport Management Market - Segmented by Region
11.1 North America
11.4 Latin America
11.5 Middle East & Africa
12. Competitive Landscape - Vendor Market Share Analysis
13. Key Vendor Profiles
13.1 JDA Software
13.2 Manhattan Associates
13.3 CTSI - Global
13.5 Descartes Systems Group
13.7 High Jump Software
13.8 CEVA Logistics
14. Future Trends and Oppurtunities in Global Freight Transport Management Market
14.1 Technological Advancements in IT
14.2 Rising demand for goods and services globally